ADVERTISEMENT

More Reeves Updates- this A.M.

If Cal loses Reeves it's a damming statement towards his declining lack of control.

The pressure on Cal is already high. If we roll into the season with 8, it's going to be sea floor levels of pressure.

Did I miss something? It's not Cal's last 5 years. He is still the coach. Maybe do a middle 5 years record, because he is not going anywhere. So his last 5 is likely just the middle of his tenure. Lol, this post will post some off. 5 MORE YEARS of Cal, minimum.
The program will be dead if that happens.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If Cal loses Reeves it's a damming statement towards his declining lack of control.

The pressure on Cal is already high. If we roll into the season with 8, it's going to be sea floor levels of pressure.
I don’t think anybody knows what reeves is gonna do

I ain't looking good. And even if he does come back, it's obvious he doesn't want to be here. "Not answering his phone".

We've had the worst offseason in CBB and it's not even close.
Yeah it seems like he wants to leave but may get held up and have to come to back to Kentucky.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Yeah, that's what you want. Somone who has to come back against their will. I'm sure that won't be a locker room problem.
I get it but we don’t have any optiosn at this point. No shooting and no PF and no experience. He has to get reeves back and they have to get the brown kid or somebody

Reactions: bbncal02
Point being, he never missed a tourney and worked with what he had. Meanwhile, Cal pulls in huge talent and can't even deliver consistent results.

I'm not saying Tubby was the second coming of Rupp. But he always treated fans with respect and put a good and watchable product on the floor.

No he didn't. It is about winning national titles and final fours here.

I hate calipari and but tubby sucked and was lazy at recruiting. He is the reason he never made a 2nd final four.

And if he stayed here 14 seasons he would have missed some tourney IMO.

No he didn't. It is about winning national titles and final fours here.

I hate calipari and but tubby sucked and was lazy at recruiting. He is the reason he never made a 2nd final four.

And if he stayed here 14 seasons he would have missed some tourney IMO.
But he DIDN'T. Tubby made up for his lack of recruiting with solid X's and O's. That's fact. And it showed on the court. Tubby's products were always watchable. There were some really fun Tubby teams.

Yes, it was Tubby's time to go.

And no ish. Of course it's about winning Final Fours and Titles. But we will have a year here and there where that won't happen. Nature of the beast. It's about developing consistent deep runs, that way if you have a clunker tourney (which will happen) they are few and far between.

That's sadly not where we are at now.

Reactions: G-PIP
Point being, he never missed a tourney and worked with what he had. Meanwhile, Cal pulls in huge talent and can't even deliver consistent results.

I'm not saying Tubby was the second coming of Rupp. But he always treated fans with respect and put a good and watchable product on the floor.
Point being, Tubby never did anything after the gifted title. He never built a team anywhere. Evey place Tubby coached was worse when he left than when he got there.

There is no comparison between Tubby and Cal. Only thing they have in common is they both worked at the same place.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Point being, Tubby never did anything after the gifted title. He never built a team anywhere. Evey place Tubby coached was worse when he left than when he got there.

There is no comparison between Tubby and Cal. Only thing they have in common is they both worked at the same place.
Tubby's time was done; the game was passing him by. And there sure is a comparison. Tubby knew when to hang it up.. Cal doesn't.

Cal has 6 SEC tourney titles. Tubby has 5. And had WAAAAY less talent than Cal has brought in.

Gifted title? You say that like he just rolled out the ball out.....sound familiar?

Was Tubby the best UK coach? Of course not, but he was a damn better steward of it than Cal has been lately.

He doesn't realize it because it's not true. You wish it was true.
So he just lets these kids walk all over him on purpose?

Yeah, you probably should get off your knees and look around every once in a while, Cal's belly is blocking your view.

More a referendum on the fans. Sports will always and I mean always let people down. Perspective is what is needed. If they sick I simply don’t watch.
Of course, but we're in this rut because the guy driving the bus is prioritizing individual accomplishments and screwing up everything he touches, while making more money than everyone else.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn’t bark at the fans while shitting the bed, then hide from all the media that will ask him the tough questions.

David Sisk
@CoachDavidSisk
·
53m

All of the spring rumors have come to fruition in a nightmarish offseason for Big Blue Nation: 1) Aaron Bradshaw has a foot injury that will take extended recovery time. 2) Antonio Reeves withdraws from classes at Kentucky.
You just have to laugh at this point. I’m not even sure Bradshaw plays now. I can totally see the “he will be ready at tip, but doesn’t play in any game until February type injury now.”

Reactions: KMKAT
AB is not coming back to play. He may come back to practice to prove he is healthy. But what kind of practices can we hold with 8-9 players.
Another injury will probably be on the agenda before EOY.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
You just have to laugh at this point. I’m not even sure Bradshaw plays now. I can totally see the “he will be ready at tip, but doesn’t play in any game until February type injury now.”
I can't predict with 100% certainty that Bradshaw won't play, although I suspect he won't because I have seen this movie before. I can say with certainty, though, that if Bradshaw plays, it will take a lot longer for him to come back than the injury itself can account for. The decision to return to practice and get ready to play will be based on more than his recovery and physical readiness. It's always that way here because Cal will not impose any expectations or guidance on the player. Get ready to hear "be mad at me, not at Aaron". One thing Aaron will get out of this season is learning how to wash homeless people's feet. By now, everyone knows the deal here. Our coach thinks he is the Pope.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That Reeves is gone. Grad transfer route in August.
Do we know yet what day in August Reeves is gone? You posted this a half dozen times claiming an inside source. When someone asked your source in this thread you said, "I’ve been posting for years and years and had thousands of messages. Accurately given insight on recruits since my information materialized in 2017. Ask others."

No need to ask others. Now that it is August, does your insider source have more specific information about when Reeves will transfer?

Last edited:
Do we know yet what day in August Reeves is gone? You posted this a half dozen times claiming an inside source. When someone asked your source in this thread you said, "I’ve been posting for years and years and had thousands of messages. Accurately given insight on recruits since my information materialized in 2017. Ask others."

No need to ask others. Now that it is August, does your insider source have more specific information about when Reeves will transfer?
His inside source is a magic 8 ball. He was playing off the period where it looked like reeves was gone and won’t admit he is wrong. Even after the Canada games and Kentucky promoting him on multiple in person things to do with meeting the fans, he still says reeves is gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT