ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting happening now

I liked to call it the 2 minute notice. That gives you time to take a piss and get the hell out. Been using that with my employer for 20 years...

Reactions: Fox2monk
200w.gif
Haha The Door Part Deux

I could see that. With Bradshaw and Bronny. Would suck to lose Wall and Ulis affiliation but that’s inevitable w anything other than Cal retiring from here
If Cal guys choose him over the school, then they won’t have anywhere to celebrate them later. Seems dumb to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: EliteBlue
Cal will do most of the talking like a true charlatan…Mitch will barely get a word in. He’s going to make so many phony promises he’ll leave Barnfarts head spinning.
No joke, I had a dream last night where this exact scenario played out: Cal gives long spiel similar to the radio show malarkey and barnhart sits through the entire thing stone faced. After cal finishes, barnhart deadpans "Fired". Cal starts in again w/ why he's the man, doubling down on earlier arguments, barnhart listens stoically w/ hands clasped in front of him, cal finishes, "Fired". Cal leaves and pokes his head into barnharts office a couple of more times and barnhart doesn't even look up, "Fired"

As you can tell, in my dream Barnhart actually has a set...

Reactions: Untouchables40
Mitch can’t do anything with Cal because of that contract. He’s not going to admit he messed up and Cal knows that.

They may be meeting but it seems the decision for Calipari to hang around another year has been made. This meeting might be about who Calipari may be considering for assistants.
Yea Matt indicated that last night in the twitter live spaces. That UK athletics had been in contact with Calipari and/or his people on Monday to discuss things.. Doubt Calipari goes on radio show if he knew he might not be coming back.

We will see. I am tired of Calipari's words. Needs to produce on the court, with wins, and deep tournament runs.

This is pitiful. Matt tries to make everyone think changes will happen when actually nothing will happen. What a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT