ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting happening now

200w.gif

Cal will do most of the talking like a true charlatan…Mitch will barely get a word in. He’s going to make so many phony promises he’ll leave Barnfarts head spinning.

Mitch, you need to take a good look in the mirror

What…Why?

You’ve got something just there, next to the third button. Looks like mayonnaise…..

How do you get that one at the top to button anyway? Haven’t been able to do that in years.

Oh; yea, look Cal….

Aaaaand Cal walks out…

Mitch, you need to take a good look in the mirror

What…Why?

You’ve got something just there, next to the third button. Looks like mayonnaise…..

How do you get that one at the top to button anyway? Haven’t been able to do that in years.

Oh; yea, look Cal….

Aaaaand Cal walks out…
Gong. .5/10. can't give you a ZERO, the effort gives you the half point.

Reactions: 2StepShep
It's been reported for almost two days now that there was a meeting. Who told you this, Thrilly?
Again there is a meeting happening this week and it has been reported by multiple people. It is now being reported it is happening right now. Don’t shoot the messenger

Reactions: Fox2monk
Obviously, I want Calipari gone. If he insists on being given another chance I’d make him put his money where his mouth is. He can sign an addendum to his contract. Next season he makes the Final Four. If he doesn’t, he agrees to forfeit the remainder of his contract.

Obviously, I want Calipari gone. If he insists on being given another chance I’d make him put his money where his mouth is. He can sign an addendum to his contract. Next season he makes the Final Four. If he doesn’t, he agrees to forfeit the remainder of his contract.
The problem is, what motivation does Cal have to agree to change his contract? His option would be to sign it and risk getting fired with cause or to not sign it and dare Mitch to fire him and pay him $33 million.

Again there is a meeting happening this week and it has been reported by multiple people. It is now being reported it is happening right now. Don’t shoot the messenger
If true, Sisk must either be sitting somewhere in the admin office and sees this stuff happening, or knows someone in there that is feeding him info that Cal just came into Mitch's office (or wherever they might be meeting). Either way, the only way someone knows it's happening has to be right in the same area and works for UK in some fashion. And, is staying late as it's already past 6 pm there.

This is what the guy said in that FB group, I think he’s full of 💩 lol

Last night Rich Paul and Lebron had meetings and who was around ? None other than John Wall. Again what was talked about anyones guess. Easily could have seen them saying could you get Cal here. You and ulis on his staff.

Again nothing officially was said only speculation on my part with wheels moving

I still believe and hope Cal and Barnhart come to an agreement both can live with and we continue with Cal next season.
Just saying this is a position or opportunity that definitely an give Cal some leverage and power when talking with Barnhart

So let’s just hope we hear the news we all want to hear today and Cal is back and then we start building for next years team

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk

That sounds more like George on Seinfeld than anything that is going to happen in real life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT