ADVERTISEMENT

Kash Daniel to Announce

Hearing his comments about UL, why so much optimism for UK? He said that he wasn't a rabid UK fan and he said that UL was very 'family like.' Admitted he had attended a few UK games but made it sound like it was more of something to do rather than being a rabid fan.

Originally it was thought he was a huge fan because his mom is and he sometimes wears UK attire. He also said he would make the best decision for himself and not be influenced by his hometown.

Why did his tone seem to suggest he was trying to put some distance from UK? Intentionally building up UK's most hated rival seems a little odd. On the surface it doesn't seem anything near a slam dunk decision.
I think he and his family have learned something from the Damien Harris fiasco and if it's not the Cats then he won't be playing that game.

Looking forward to beating UL this year.... There will be a lot less chirping on this board...

I personally prefer that UK doesn't try to throw its co-eds at recruits. I know I wouldn't have wanted that done to my daughters when they were in college. I prefer that UK doesn't have a blue version of the orange call girls of UT.

I agree with you, but Thug U wrote the book on that and would still be doing it if the NCAA hadn't finally said enough is enough. They said they were violating the rules, but issued no punishment, LOL. The 22 year old woman leading their recruitment of teenagers was particularly bothersome to me, she made the 350 mile round trip to SC on her own dime. Right.

When the #1 RB prospect in the nation from Kansas (Brown) took a weekend visit there he told the staff he didn't want to be bothered with their sales pitch, he just wanted to spend his time with his hostess-----and he did. He signed with them too, but transferred when he said he didn't fit in with the players, sounds like he had some character..

Oklahoma State got in trouble with their "Orange Pride" recently, the NCAA said they were having sex with prospects, imagine that.

Yeah, another site has him surrounded by coeds. UK has some things to learn re recruiting.
What a lucky son of a gun, i hope he lives it up, Kash is living the dream. I wonder if it is anything like "he got game" the movie when it omes to recruiting these athletes. That being said I hope he stays home, looks like a special player

I agree with you, but Thug U wrote the book on that and would still be doing it if the NCAA hadn't finally said enough is enough. They said they were violating the rules, but issued no punishment, LOL. The 22 year old woman leading their recruitment of teenagers was particularly bothersome to me, she made the 350 mile round trip to SC on her own dime. Right.

When the #1 RB prospect in the nation from Kansas (Brown) took a weekend visit there he told the staff he didn't want to be bothered with their sales pitch, he just wanted to spend his time with his hostess-----and he did. He signed with them too, but transferred when he said he didn't fit in with the players, sounds like he had some character..

Oklahoma State got in trouble with their "Orange Pride" recently, the NCAA said they were having sex with prospects, imagine that.
Lets be real for a second, its alot like fraternity recruiting tactics when u have all your hot little sisters for the frat come to the house during rush. The simple fact of the matter is that these young men are just that, young men and they want to be around a group of cool guys that attract women and have more of a potential to get laid. This is as an important of a factor as any in recruiting. Im all for having good looking girls show the players around campus, its a great recruiting tactic.

The kid's picture was taken with a couple girls. Big deal. Some of you are inferring an awful lot from that. Jauk's story about Tennessee's recruitment of Lattimore was carried in the media several years ago, and Tennessee got slapped a little bit. No reason to think Kash Daniel is involved in that kind of thing. If some of you are forming an excuse in case Kash commits elsewhere, just stop it. Every kid has a right to his own college decision, and girls are everywhere. The schools on Kash's visit list don't need to exploit coeds, or pay money, to get a 3 star linebacker from Paintsville, KY. Kash is a good player with some options, but he isn't Cam Newton. Let's just see what he decides in August, without implying something dirty that probably isn't happening.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Heard Kash on radio last week. Very well spoken young man. Said he played 3 sports--dunks the basketball, hits 350+ in baseball. Very good friends with UK commits Drake & Landon. Works part time at a car wash in Paintsville where 99.9% of clients have UK stickers and/or license plates! First offer was from Austin P till after N.C. Camp. Kask was very complementary of coach Stoops and staff on his recruitment! Said CATS new football facilities were very impressive. Oh, I do believe Kash is now a 4* rated linebacker from Paintsville, Ky.!

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Heard Kash on radio last week. Very well spoken young man. Said he played 3 sports--dunks the basketball, hits 350+ in baseball. Very good friends with UK commits Drake & Landon. Works part time at a car wash in Paintsville where 99.9% of clients have UK stickers and/or license plates! First offer was from Austin P till after N.C. Camp. Kask was very complementary of coach Stoops and staff on his recruitment! Said CATS new football facilities were very impressive. Oh, I do believe Kash is now a 4* rated linebacker from Paintsville, Ky.!
He seems to be a great kid. He is 3 star on some sources, maybe 4 on others now that he has been to camp. No matter. Schools will not have to throw girls at this kid. Some posters are starting this sleazy rumor without any reason except 1 picture that means absolutely nothing. Unnecessary.

Lets be real for a second, its alot like fraternity recruiting tactics when u have all your hot little sisters for the frat come to the house during rush. The simple fact of the matter is that these young men are just that, young men and they want to be around a group of cool guys that attract women and have more of a potential to get laid. This is as an important of a factor as any in recruiting. Im all for having good looking girls show the players around campus, its a great recruiting tactic.

What isn't real about my post, all of it reported. The NCAA documented that sex was used in Oklahoma, do you think this went on for years at TU without it happening when the girls recruited were supposed to give their all for dear old Rockytop? Do you think that is OK, or would it be OK if the frat girls took the candidates to their rooms? Not as bad as hurtt and his buddy renting the block of rooms at the hotel and stocking it with prostitutes, one of which had to have an abortion, but then we all know that hurtt changed his wicked ways before he came to UL. And we know that jurich and Strong had no idea of what he had been involved in before they hired him------AND had to try to keep him happy after all his crap came out in the open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT