ADVERTISEMENT

If you are not thrilled and happy with this win today:

Great win and may have just put us in contention for a little better bowl game than we have been hearing. Hope our guys all decide to play in it this year. I'm still high as a kite with this win after all their hype as the #10 team in the rankings.

I don't think they blew the coverage. Rushed 2 and held 1 at line of scrimmage to spy the QB and gave the QB 8 seconds to find an open receiver.

That rush 3 drop 8 with zero pressure on the QB is the biggest losing defensive strategy ever invented.

Makes me sick watching the futility of it over and over again. Especially when we play it.
I too thought rushing two was stupid. They should have rushed 3 and cover 8, and another thing when the DB saw the receivers was going to have a play on the ball he should have pushed him out and taken the interference call. Hind sight is 2020 but once again "prevent" prevented you from winning.

It’s so sweet beating a ranked opponent in the road. Knocking UL down off their high horse is priceless!!

Reactions: grevey35
I can’t wait until another mediocre SEC team beats the ACC Champs! Florida up 12-0.
hoping the Gators can pull it off OTOH I do feel for FSU losing their QB last week, they were hot and on a roll up until then, so this may not quite by regarded as a true SEC vs. ACC test.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT