ADVERTISEMENT

I am not ok with this ...

I thought if we got a coach with less wins then Cal in the last 5 years it be Donovan.

I’m not either. I am in too much shock to even process what just happened but from what I can gather… we are now Indiana. Hopefully they will start to sell blue candy striped pants!

Reactions: lpkilla7
I'm blown away. Disappointed. Went from talking about Hurley, Drew, Donovan etc. to getting Mark Pope. Wtf is going on? Mark Pope is an excellent coach but no, just no.

Like a lot of you, I eat, sleep and breathe UK sports, I am not ok with this. This has taken all college basketball joy out of my life. IDC who thinks what, I'm a grown ass man and I am not ok.
You can go call the hogs with Cal.

Our next coach hasn’t been hired, yet alone failed yet and all college bball joy has been taken from your life. May want to look in the mirror and ask some questions….

Reactions: Catscratchfever8
I can't believe we ended up with this. Nothing against Pope, but he doesn't have the resume yet for this job.

This screams panic hire to me just like Billy Gillespie.

Reactions: deplion
Wtf do people keep saying he's an excellent coach? You people don't know what excellent means.
I'm sorry for not using words you approve of. I didn't want to crap on the guy's coaching ability while also saying I didnt want him anywhere near the UK job. Let's call him average. Does that work for you dummy?

I don't like it ... at all. I hope he can pull it off, but I just don't think so. MB is setting the poor guy up for failure in all likelihood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT