ADVERTISEMENT

If bradshaw goes to usc

A fight until the death lunch is served...

tHbb2R3.png

What does Kentucky do? They have waited really late, now other players can still enter in the portal but
And this folks is why you don’t put all your eggs in “next year.“ BTW how is IU doing on the ”next year” front? 30 years😂? Oh wow waiting til next year really seams to work.

You are going to be so mad when Bradshaw stays at UK. Your 50 posts about him leaving are so pathetic.
You think every post that doesn’t agree with your point of view is pathetic, and no I wouldn’t be mad, slater is one of the most credible sources and he is hinting at it so yeah, but since it doesn’t agree with what you want it’s not good enough for you

You went from making really clever photoshops to absolutely annoying / predictable crap.

It’s your thing, obviously, but it’s getting predictable.
The state of the program is predictable crap...hence the real life reflection of a predictable steaming pile of crap from a predictable has-been coach holding the program hostage... ;)

The state of the program is predictable crap...hence the real life reflection of a predictable steaming pile of crap from a predictable has-been coach holding the program hostage... ;)

I would have, in the past, expected a clever photoshop in response to my comment but I know I can now expect a worn out attempt.

I see you post and before I can look at it I expect it to be a fat Cal. Probably besides a snarky comment.

You think you’re original? Hahaha

I would have, in the past, expected a clever photoshop in response to my comment but I know I can now expect a worn out attempt.

I see you post and before I can look at it I expect it to be a fat Cal. Probably besides a snarky comment.

You think you’re original? Hahaha
Well now disgruntled one, feel free to show me up artistically at any time, let's see what you can do hami's vert's...

At this point I don't give a shit.If Bradshaw is here okay welcome..if he decides USC then okay adios....no big deal either way.We still need players with or without him.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
Bradshaw knows he has a better team at KY, you think Klutch is going to drop him if he stays at UK. He has potential at any school but will be seen on TV for every game at UK. He shall come and hopefully prosper.

Reactions: CGblue
Bradshaw knows he has a better team at KY, you think Klutch is going to drop him if he stays at UK. He has potential at any school but will be seen on TV for every game at UK. He shall come and hopefully prosper.
Plus Cal has said repeatedly he will be the 4.I don't know what he could be unhappy about.Yeah money but he will be a first rounder next season and be a millionaire.

Reactions: CGblue
Bradshaw would go to USC and make less in NIL, he’s not leaving. Can we stop caring about what Kyle Tucker and Jack Pilgrim think or even have to say?

Reactions: gharding07
College basketball roster construction in 2023 is just a game of musical chairs. UK will be fine with of without Bradshaw in terms of talent/roster on paper by time the Canada trip rolls around.

This month should be entertaining to follow. I do love the irony from posters that were some combination: calling Bradshaw an eventual bust or not wanting him here after the rumors of him leaving if we recruited certain guys. Now more credible insiders start talking about it and those same folks panic.

Kids will do what’s best for them and should do that. Some kid(that’s probably pretty good) will see the starting 4 spot wide open(literally) at UK and take it. Could be Bradshaw or someone else but that will be tempting for many. Much more tempting than bench roles with big PT and NIL guys ahead of you.

College basketball roster construction in 2023 is just a game of musical chairs. UK will be fine with of without Bradshaw in terms of talent/roster on paper by time the Canada trip rolls around.

This month should be entertaining to follow. I do love the irony from posters that were some combination: calling Bradshaw an eventual bust or not wanting him here after the rumors of him leaving if we recruited certain guys. Now more credible insiders start talking about it and those same folks panic.

Kids will do what’s best for them and should do that. Some kid(that’s probably pretty good) will see the starting 4 spot wide open(literally) at UK and take it. Could be Bradshaw or someone else but that will be tempting for many. Much more tempting than bench roles with big PT and NIL guys ahead of you.
Problem is how long do you wait Bradshaw out to make a decision?Many of the other 4's left in the portal will be making decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT