ADVERTISEMENT

I have been here since April 2003.

Don't know if this responds to your question, but I've been on the boards that directly led to this one since the days right after the 1996 championship. Of all things, a Syracuse fan told me about the original board so we could both follow the Jamal Magloire recruitment. At some point I started over with a slightly different name and that's why my join date is what it is.[/QUOTE

I joined that one in 99 and when the change came I lost my password and rejoined this one with this name but lost my post count. Was that board the old Oscar Combs Cats Pause board?

Well, looks like I've been here a looooooooong time, just not a prolific poster like you TnCatFan. I remember the Microtec (?) days. :D

Not many. Not me. Did you post on Wildcat Faithful? Congrats on 14K posts.
Wildcatfaithful was Mel's board (ask UKBob)...and he ran the museum board before that. Mel used to post 'here' back in the day, and THIS username was banned from 'here' after calling out 'moderators' who argued with themselves using two usernames...and I thought 'Keith' and 'Babs' were less than the Gods they thought they were. The date they have as me 'joining' was a year after Keith and Babs hammered me. I was a regular on WCF then, as some SEC attendees can attest.

Hey, Bob, what was the year Positive Post Patty tried to get rich off of WCF?I forget...

The first time I came here and signed up was 2000-2001, don't remember when exactly. But I had a different user name at the time. For some reason, don't recall why, I changed names over the years. How often I actually post has fluctuated (been more recently), but I've been a regular for ages :)

I've been here for a long time and would like to post more but have worked a lot of odd hours in the past, hopefully it will be days from here on out. I also visited this board quite a bit before I joined.

Been around the various boards since the 90's too and also was on Wildcatfaithful. Not sure how they came up with our dates for joining since I always followed each board change. Even remember the microtec board mentioned above.

I signed up and posted for the first time in Mar 06. I lurked for 4-5 years before posting. I can go through dry spells of not posting for a few years, then hit it heavy for a while. Overall, I don't post that much. 1200 posts, although I have another name, Blue_Floyd, that has about 8-900.

I used to have a different name here and have been here since the Tubby years. Pretty sure I found this place around '99...right after the '98 title.

I've been on here a while. Does anyone remember Eric's Wildcat Place. That was the first UK board I visited. Wildcatfaithful was a pretty good site. Remember Smokey Pearl?

I've been on here a while. Does anyone remember Eric's Wildcat Place. That was the first UK board I visited. Wildcatfaithful was a pretty good site. Remember Smokey Pearl?

How can you forget him? He was banned from every UK site known to mankind!!

i have a question. my stats say i joined in '06 but i know my first post was in 03/04. i know because i still have the memo from work about going on rr. LOL

April 2003 ... its obvious one of us has a job :)

Just Kiddin !

My 1500 posts not quite as impressive. Lol

Dr RB

Congrats on 14,000... I have been here since March of 2012, I wish I would have discovered this place sooner though

Anyone remember a good poster named Swoosh?
He was a regular at the original KSR until a poster there pissed him off, and he hasn't been heard from in a long while.
Whatever happened to Babs also?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT