ADVERTISEMENT

I have been here since April 2003.

I think I joined in 98 or 99. Cant remember the name of the site or my name. Took a few periods off here and there.

I used to post on wildcat faithful many years ago. Also posted on many other boards and got banned by most everyone of em. This is my 3rd handle on here maybe 4th?? Got into some huge arguments with the "professor" and many others. Everybody was proclaiming tubby was the greatest ever and deserved to have a lifetime contract because he won more games in 3 years more than any other coach. Good coach yes lifetime contract for any coach ...no. That's just stupid.
First time I got kicked off was when he was flirting with going to South Carolina and I was pretty much encouraging him to go. I admit I was wanting Pitino back as I had some people telling me that he was wanting back in the state.

Been here almost as long. I was on the old WCF and Kentucky Sports Report sites also. Lots of good times and good conversation through the years here and on those old sites as well.

Been here almost as long. I was on the old WCF and Kentucky Sports Report sites also. Lots of good times and good conversation through the years here and on those old sites as well.
I remember all the optimism back in 1999-2000 and so on and then reality set in about 2006 and I knew Tubby had led us into mediocrity. I remember old Solomon Grundy.

I remember a poster on here by the name of Hort Elvison. He had some hilarious posts back in the day. Wonder what happened to him?

I've been here longer. No avatar either. Takes a while to decide on things that important.

I was on wildcat faithful and wildcat chat before here. I was on some board around 95. AOL maybe.
I confess I have been here 5 years which seems like 5 weeks to the rafters legends. Donfather I love that pic man, I'm supeised you have never been charged for assult with a deadly weapon showing the pic off here or to the ladies

been around since the late 90s, maybe like 97, but under this name "only" since 2007, with just a few posts to keep my super lurker status

Fort Worth Cat was the longest date I had seen on here, Aug 1st 2001, until UK Erik just posted. His March 29th 2001 is the oldest date I've seen so far.

Ive had a few handles over the years but I started posting originally back in the SmokeyPearl, Katman2000 era. I was running a small printing business that I had bought into back then and pulled graveyard quite a bit. Spent many nights reading and to a lesser extent posting here. Im gonna say I stumbled upon this site somewhere around 2000.

I was on wildcat faithful but rarely posted and I used to be on here under another name but I stayed logged in and forgot my password then somehow it got closed out and the same thing with my email account that was attached to it. So I had to start over.

Sometime in the mid 90's when I was using dial up to access the net.:eek:

I remember winning the board's NCAA bracket challenge for the 2000 tourney and had been around several years before that.

I've had the same name since the mid 90s. Followed Rainman from site change to site change. He did argue with himself for awhile, until caught. Anywho, lots of characters from the past that would be nice to hear from. Who was the crazy from blue dynasty. .something 2000?

I've been on here a while. Does anyone remember Eric's Wildcat Place. That was the first UK board I visited. Wildcatfaithful was a pretty good site. Remember Smokey Pearl?
Couldn't forget ole Smokey Pearl, he was the biggest tubbite that existed. He could sure spin those tales.

Before this Board we had a great board on AOL, great discussions- all things CATS!!!

I first got into the discussions back on the AOL boards. Do remember Rainman. Mostly come for into and don't post much as you can see. Though I thought I have been here since there was some transition - from the Cats Pause.

What board was the UNC fan, I think named Zeke Martin? This was one annoying guy.

I first joined the boards in 1995 with the old microtec days and have been with all of the various board names, even under the old sow bellies(?) hidden
board to stay away from some obnoxious UNC posters.

I don't post much, but read most every day.

Before this Board we had a great board on AOL, great discussions- all things CATS!!!
Loved the AOL board. Great group. Still in contact with several.

And yes I remember smokey pearl. Lol. Now that is a blast from the past.

I first got into the discussions back on the AOL boards. Do remember Rainman. Mostly come for into and don't post much as you can see. Though I thought I have been here since there was some transition - from the Cats Pause.

What board was the UNC fan, I think named Zeke Martin? This was one annoying guy.
Zeke was the one guy that had the board moving and changing names to stay away from. I believe he was from eastern Ky. and a big UNC fan that hated UK.

Reactions: UK CAT in FL
Zorak, Babs, Keith, Doc, and Rainman. Old memories. Babs was/is actually quite charming in person.

I posted on the Herald Leaders board for a few years as Turd Ferguson. Some guy named CatFanInHawaii was hilarious, I wonder who that is on here.

Been here for all of them. Since I guess the mid 90's. During all the transitions I have lost my post count a couple times if not more. The first board I remember being on only had about 25 to 50 members if I remember correctly.

Been around since the 90's on all the boards, went by bpoe in those early years. I really enjoyed the faithful get togethers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT