ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2 cousins that have gone off the Christian fanatic deep end just like Mike Seaver. So weird. One of their kids (age 8) got baptized and they threw him a party with a camoflauge theme. They welcomed a new soldier into God's Army. No kidding. That was what they put on facebook. Straight up Kony & ISIS stuff.

-If you enjoy the rental property thread, then check out the food allergy thread. Love to see the advice on leaky gut

The Growing Pains episode I remember most was when Carol's boyfriend Chandler Bing gets killed because he is drunk driving. Hard hitting stuff right there.

I watched ALL those shows (Growing Pains, Who's the boss, Full House, Cosby, etc) just like anyone else my age...but I can't remember a single episode, from any of them. You guys are weird.

So you watched TV as a kid, just not movies?

Are parents (moms) styling their little boy's hair these days? I mean, I've seen some finely groomed manes on little shits via facebook that are Hollywood quality.

Nauseating.

Pretty disappointed in the general lack of tennis courts in Lexington. Really *nothing* in the Hamburg area. Andover CC "has" two, but they look like an earthquake hit. Greenbrier doesn't even have any.

Shillito park is really the only game in town outside of UK, and those are frequently blocked of for "league play."

there are tennis courts all over the place. doesnt appear youve spent much time looking, unless it was in a restaurant.

[roll]

Doesn't appear to be any tennis courts inside of Dedley's? Place sucks, lets check and see if Merrick patio has any.

-Unrelated. Willy's little girls are too damn cute. Good luck with that in 7-8 years buddy.

Oh, I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying those girls are cuties and he's outnumbered 3-1. Thank god they took after Laura and didn't turn out looking like willy.

SMH. No geese and willy, if you didn't already know, that's not what I was saying.

I believe with Geese I said "courting" or "chasing around."

With Willy, I just saw a picture of his two cute girls and thought, "man those girls are going to drive him nuts as teenagers."

why doesn't Ursch capitalize the first letter of his sentences anymore?

-Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings in GYERO (I enjoy all your little cute rascals), but Lynsie Gaddis' little boy is the cutest little kid I've ever seen, TS. I'd take that one right now and be cool with it.

Maybe we should just address this today- no sexualizing of any poster's toddlers.

We all cool on that?
SMH. No geese and willy, if you didn't already know, that's not what I was saying.

I believe with Geese I said "courting" or "chasing around."

With Willy, I just saw a picture of his two cute girls and thought, "man those girls are going to drive him nuts as teenagers."

We know, Anth. We know.

Btw, anyone else think Anth is overly cocky that George is gonna come out looking like a dark/Italian featured little 735? Be pretty funny if he comes out looking like a West instead. Seems more than fair considering Anth got naming rights. JMO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My boys both have first class hair. Just flawless manes on both of those suckers.

WS is certain he's gonna look like her sisters kids, I'm not so sure, but damn if all three of her sisters kids don't look a like. Granted it's twins and the husbands both have fair hair/skin. Her mom is dark hair, dark skin and WS isn't anywhere near it. My families kids all look the same as well for the most part.

Dueling dominant traits. We'll see.

That kid doesn't have a chance of looking anything like Sloot.

July 11th. PRAYING for an on time or slightly late delivery. Full on baby classes mode to go along with her endless hours pecking away at the nursery like a robin red breast working on her nest. Looks good though. But yeah, we're in the home stretch. Crazy how much those little f*ckers bounce around in there. Kind of weird when you can see body parts moving in her stomach. Creepy actually.

Is periscope another app that lets you share pictures/videos with people? Ground breaking stuff there.

Every now and then, it's kinda funny/amazing to take a trip down a Facebook rabbit hole to see mutual friends of people mentioned on here.

Take the aforementioned Ms. Gaddis...I do not know her, but she is mutual friends with a college roommate (who is now a pastor), a neighbor, my trainer, a few of you all from here, and two counterparts I work with in sales, among a handful of other folks.

No real point, other than to say I guess the "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" game applies to probably every human on the planet nowadays, thanks to the Facebook.

Her kid is cute, too.

Cancun rundown:

So this destination wedding had over 100 people come to Mexico. Thankfully I get along well with most of the other husbands that were in attendance bc most of these folks were my wifes friends ranging from birth up through college. 20 or so were all on the same flights together- and man these girls wasted no time getting back into full on college mode.

Resort (Iberostar) was pretty mediocre. Too big, and the food wasnt anything too great. It worked well for such a big group but I would rather pay more and eliminate some of the more disturbingly red clientele.

A couple days in at the pool and I was toast. Just burned all over. Everyone was. Not sure what it is about the beach but man the sun just killed me. Pool had multiple swim up bars and the beach had drink service as well so I assume in my haze there was an extended period where i failed to reapply my spf. Ended up having to buy a $30 bottle of aloe at the lobby store.

Played one round of golf, won a little money. Course was awesome. Pete Dye's kid designed it. We played the tips and it was tough. Fun layout, probably hit every club in the bag. We played a 6-some since a couple guys slept through tee time- It cost us 1 crisp $20 bill handed over to the starter after initially raising hell about it.

Wedding was 15 minutes on the beach, and the reception was pretty solid. DJ's playlist was right out of the 90's rap scene for the most part. He started off the reception with "Strokin" and it got more absurd from there. I know at one time I requested Luniz, and he came through with it. The help just kept bringing around dos equis and tequila shots. Things got out of hand quick.

4 days there was great, but absolutely my limit. Vacationing with friends is a good time, but eventually you just want to do your own thing some times.

And we have another wedding saturday in Tuscaloosa, with most of the same people- so i'm honestly just trying to get through it without saying anything that will piss my wife off.

A couple of you have mentioned Justin Thomas recently. He did an hour long sit down with the No Laying Up podcast. Solid listen.

Iberostar GRAND looks unreal, but it's about 3-4x the cost of what you paid...just can't imagine spending that much for an AI, no matter how nice it is.

100 people is pretty crazy for a Mexico wedding, bet the other guests HATED you guys. There was a party of maybe 30 last time we were in Playa and they were BONKERS, pretty much took over the swim up bar & 'fun' areas to the point of MAJOR annoyance -- so can't imagine the damage a party of 100 would do. Thankfully, they were only there 2 of our days.

Boat is once again tugging GYERO along. So thankful for him, but mostly for his service to our country. Thank you boat, you are appreciated.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT