ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Boat pulls up to 76 Falls blaring his horn. Grabs megaphone, and let's everyone know "Mine's Bigger!" Silence falls, he then clarifies.. " My boat, of course. HA!" Mötley Crue's " Doctor Feelgood" immediately starts blaring through his speakers. Party consumes.*

I thought PTI wanting to run 100 miles was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Nope, flying to another location to run 100 miles is the stupidest BY FAR.
Hey honey I'm going to spend a couple grand to fly up to Vermont to try and run 100 miles.
It's a shame there isn't anywhere closer than Vermont to run 100 miles. Dumbass

Nope, I won't spend the extra $500 for a/c for my pickup, but I'll spend a couple grand to fly 1000 miles, to run 100. Makes sense.

And while we are talking about stupid shit. It's hard for me to congratulate 73 on the little league state championship AFTER I saw Facebook. He was wearing the EXACT same uniform as the players. Same hat, same jersey (with his name on the back), SAME baseball pants and same cleats.
Shew wee I bet those cleats come in handy when you walk from the dugout to first.

CMD Jr. made the All-Star team this season. Granted, it was rec league, so that's like medaling in the Special Olympics I guess, but I was proud of him.

CMD..... All these tourney's are Rec league all star teams. Sure, the majority are all on a travel team already - and most likely - all on the same travel team. But, these tourneys require they be part of a local rec league.

I thought the coaches looked dope in their uni's. but I am a fashion simpleton.

And while we are talking about stupid shit. It's hard for me to congratulate 73 on the little league state championship AFTER I saw Facebook. He was wearing the EXACT same uniform as the players. Same hat, same jersey (with his name on the back), SAME baseball pants and same cleats.
Shew wee I bet those cleats come in handy when you walk from the dugout to first.

Your dumbass brought golf shoes AND high top cleats to GYEROlympics, hoss.

Those DryJoys come in handy hitting 5 flop shots?

Gaffot.

Still can't believe that inaugural GYERO Olympics got pulled off as well as it did. Sure there were a few kinks(chin up instead of pull up) but it went extremely well.

"SOME PLAYERS can't be intimidated. Zach Johnson is at the top of that list. He knows his game, its strengths and limitations, and he trusts it. There isn't a person or situation that is going to make him play beyond his capabilities or take risks he shouldn't take. In fact, he'll embrace who he is even more and relish the challenge of beating someone with a bigger game. It doesn't mean Zach will win every time, it just means he won't lose because of the guy standing across from him."

"My Shot: Steve Williams" http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2015-07/my-shot-steve-williams?currentPage=2

Hey we appreciate the snapchats of the @thesameCWS, anth. Just please stick to landscape OR portrait.

Pick one.TIA.

Last edited:
So much for the 'bombers course', doesn't get much shorter/calculated style than Zach.

He's a good dude, great competitor. Not my favorite by any stretch, but happy for him. He's about as emotional as I've seen a golfer right now, can hardly even talk.

Great stuff.

The stadium looks fantastic. A long way to go but man is going to be really nice. No way is 95% by kick off but it will be fine. Rather it be done right than half assed and on time. The blue lot to purple to soccer field area is going to be sweet worth all the practice and facilities there. That'll be a construction zone all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT