ADVERTISEMENT

Good news starts at noon tomorrow...

For ANY player at this moment.
And, yes also give me a roster of f dudes that we be here for a few years and be a core fir the program
When was the last time Cal had a 3-4 year player? It’s either NBA or transfer after 2nd year

What is the latest on the 6’8 forward from UCF? Kid has good numbers and is supposed to be good. European kid I believe.

Only at Kentucky can you have a coach let 3 players hold him hostage all offseason when he knew all along two were for sure gone, see multiple high level capable replacements in the portal and not offer one of them. CCC is past a joke he is a liability and this is pathetic

Reeves sucked. To be honest he wouldn't have done anything. We lose 14 games with or without him. Cal lost the offseason when he missed on Dickinson, Oscar, and failed to go after any top portal players. Instead waiting on Livingston to decide what he was gonna do. That's what killed us.

Reeves sucked. To be honest he wouldn't have done anything. We lose 14 games with or without him. Cal lost the offseason when he missed on Dickinson, Oscar, and failed to go after any top portal players. Instead waiting on Livingston to decide what he was gonna do. That's what killed us.
We could make an NIT run if we get hot.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Reeves didn’t suck, he had to be the whole offense last year and he had one really bad game. Kentucky needed and had to get him back, and they somehow f****d that up. Now they are gonna have a team that is the build up of what college basketball is telling you not to do

Reeves didn’t suck, he had to be the whole offense last year and he had one really bad game. Kentucky needed and had to get him back, and they somehow f****d that up. Now they are gonna have a team that is the build up of what college basketball is telling you not to do
He's a volume shooter. Good bench piece on a title team with other veterans. But not a leader or someone you want to rely on. Think Lou Williams.

Reactions: ukfan041
I wish Reeves would just go ahead and announce he will not be returning to UK. why keep dragging it out ?
Because he is trying to get the most NIL money. His camp believes whatever is offered by another school that UK will match it and beat it. I mean, that’s what I would do. Everyone is SO overreacting. We got ankle breakers on our team next year. Relax

Do you just tell Livingston early on he can not return? It certainly complicates getting his replacement to commit if he might return. I mean this as an honest question. What is the proper way to go about this?

Do you just tell Livingston early on he can not return? It certainly complicates getting his replacement to commit if he might return. I mean this as an honest question. What is the proper way to go about this?
Well, I wonder who this is on a brand new account

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT