ADVERTISEMENT

Germany - Kentucky ( United States) Thread

Hope the staff works on these out of bounds plays but I’m not holding my breath.
Cats not looking good right now. I thought thus would be a all star team. I'm wrong. Boy if not this year it will never happen. This is the year and right now this isn't a top 10 team. Maybe 11-15 not good. I'm getting pissed and Cal is lazy. He's been a bum for 8 years. The talent won't get any better then this and we looking like a 3rd or 4th best team in the sec.
bad take but an expected one

Reactions: bigblue_07
bad take but an expected one
What’s bad about it? Under normal
circumstances with a normal staff I wouldn’t expect those things to be worked out at this point. But inbounding the ball and defending inbounds plays are where Cal SUCKS!! And he seems to ignore it annually.

circumstances with a normal staff I wouldn’t expect those things to be worked out at this point. But inbounding the ball and defending inbounds plays are where Cal SUCKS!! And he seems to ignore it annually.
Except they ran a couple of inbounds plays today to perfection. Also they were playing a team today who has berm playing together for years so you would expect them to execute plays well.

I saw about three or four of your posts during the game, and you were determined to put a negative spend on it. There were several Outabounds plays from what I heard because I didn’t get to see the game that people were impressed by. Honestly, it felt like your mind was already made up before the game ever started. I might head there was a lot of good about the game. Did you make any note of that at

Except they ran a couple of inbounds plays today to perfection. Also they were playing a team today who has berm playing together for years so you would expect them to execute plays well.
Ok Ellen.

I saw about three or four of your posts during the game, and you were determined to put a negative spend on it. There were several Outabounds plays from what I heard because I didn’t get to see the game that people were impressed by. Honestly, it felt like your mind was already made up before the game ever started. I might head there was a lot of good about the game. Did you make any note of that at
So you’re commenting on a game you didn’t watch and telling me my mind was made up?

So you’re commenting on a game you didn’t watch and telling me my mind was made up?
Based on your posts and what actually happened in the game and the experience of the opponent, yes you mind was made up.

Based on your posts and what actually happened in the game and the experience of the opponent, yes you mind was made up.
Only thing my mind is made up about is CCC refuses to implement inbounds plays. There were several shaky inbounds plays today and some resulted in turnovers. Do I expect a team in July to have this perfected? No!! But I couldn’t help but have flashbacks to Toppin pushing off to receive an inbounds pass. That’s it, make it whatever you want.

Only thing my mind is made up about is CCC refuses to implement inbounds plays. There were several shaky inbounds plays today and some resulted in turnovers. Do I expect a team in July to have this perfected? No!! But I couldn’t help but have flashbacks to Toppin pushing off to receive an inbounds pass. That’s it, make it whatever you want.
They ran plenty of inbound plays. Some may have been shaky but they still ran plays. I don’t remember a single inbounds where someone stood on the corner with his hand up. There were cuts and screens. One resulted in an alley oop but Cal didn’t implement any inbound plays. Got it.

For the first time playing together and playing without their Bigs, they played well.

I followed all of the posts during the live game chat, so yeah, I am still saying your mind is made up. Not to mention The inbounds plays could have been better if one or two of your seven footers were available. You are just sticking with one supposed flaw and beat her to death because of your hate for Calipari

The stuff we seen today has to be fixed. Should have been addressed last month. I get it the last 4 years Kentucky didn't have talent, so Cal mailed it in. But my God this is a dream team and the best part about it nobody knows and trust these players. But I know they are great. This is on the staff. We should blow out these teams.

Germany have the worst center in Europe? My god.
Lmao! Your trying to hard. We have 14 feet worth of 2 players injured. The projected starting center 6ft11 and a 7ft1 top 5 player out. We were playing our first year in the program 10 practices under his belt stretch 4 at center and a 6ft7 wing at PF. No worries tho kansas fan our bigs will be back in time for when it counts

The stuff we seen today has to be fixed. Should have been addressed last month. I get it the last 4 years Kentucky didn't have talent, so Cal mailed it in. But my God this is a dream team and the best part about it nobody knows and trust these players. But I know they are great. This is on the staff. We should blow out these teams.
Give it a rest and head back to your team’s board. Kinda pathetic for a grown person to seek attention like you do on here

Give it a rest and head back to your team’s board. Kinda pathetic for a grown person to seek attention like you do on here
My team is the Wildcats. So the guy that thinks Mark Pope would be a good fit to head job here. The question is why are you on another teams board?

Caught the replay and got say the pieces are there for a good season.

I also really enjoyed the flow of the 4 quarters vs 2 halves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT