ADVERTISEMENT

Forde Trolling Again.

UNC also has more accreditation probation titles, books from professors and staffers exposing their cheating ways, players accusing them of cheating, players suing them and more players than all schools combined that received fake credit hours and grades.

And still, a BA from UNC is worth more than a Doctorate from UK with any recruiter in America.
With all the unproven BS about the 3000 kids who took the Afro_American classes, the University of North Carolina is, right now, one of the top 10 public colleges in America, a list the University of Kentucky has never been on or been close to smelling.

And still, a BA from UNC is worth more than a Doctorate from UK with any recruiter in America.
With all the unproven BS about the 3000 kids who took the Afro_American classes, the University of North Carolina is, right now, one of the top 10 public colleges in America, a list the University of Kentucky has never been on or been close to smelling.

You want to bet?

Let's look at bball and football athletes the last 10 years.

Pull transcripts and let's look at how many sham classes UNC's hallowed halls of cheating are on your guys records.

You want to bet?

Let's look at bball and football athletes the last 10 years.

Pull transcripts and let's look at how many sham classes UNC's hallowed halls of cheating are on your guys records.

That fans of UK think your players are actually getting an education is unreal. Demarcus Cousins was the dumbest SOB to put on a tennis shoe until Nerlens Noel staggered on to your campus.
Stop with the nonsense...

That fans of UK think your players are actually getting an education is unreal. Demarcus Cousins was the dumbest SOB to put on a tennis shoe until Nerlens Noel staggered on to your campus.

Your proof is?

Ah that's right, facts are not considered by UNC, look at all the evidence and the constant denial.

I think you may just be a little racist...

Last edited:
I loved getting Murray. If we are going to play the "I have more talent so my odds of winning are better" game, then we needed him badly.

What other "game" is it? The mere talent you have the higher your odds of winning is a fact.
The most talent doesn't always win but about every time one of the more talented teams will. There are exceptions but there is no real argument it doesn't improve the odds and no other model allows for high level consistency and the most bites at the apple.

Reactions: brianpoe
Maybe it is time to bring the UNC flag down...

wlf05z.jpg

..."No white players penalized , no white professors or department heads blamed , no white football coaches dinged , no white administrators indicted , only a single curriculum scapegoated when others , clearly , were involved. AFAM took the hit. Others didn't. Just as during slavery , black men weren't allowed to be educated , in part , because it took focus off their work in the field. Same today at unc. The school wasn't even trying to educate these guys. UNC wants 'em for two things only...playin' ball an' entertaining the white folks. An' if the shet hits the fan? Well , we see who gets the blame."…

http://www.carolinasucks.com/pn/htm...&POSTNUKESID=e3f09981a80cf23467d7936c516b6c1c

Perhaps it is time to look behind the curtain at the ole UNC Plantation...?

Reactions: Aike
And, Julius Randle has accomplished what in the NBA?

That's not the point...he hasn't played yet. My point is what are "HS school recruits" paying attention to. Answer: not what UNC is doing. It's what UK is doing.

Roy & you are obviously out of touch with what touches a recruits sweet spot. Cal knows & he just hit another homerun Thursday night.

...and now he's enjoying his first NBA championship ring as a starter on this years NBA championship team.
Yeah, old Roy really screwed Barnes...

I cannot disagree with you on this Surf. Barnes actually can take pride in something with an administration not built on cheating and denial.

...and now he's enjoying his first NBA championship ring as a starter on this years NBA championship team.
Yeah, old Roy really screwed Barnes...

Barnes was being labeled as the next Michael Jordan. Something clearly happened after he stepped foot on UNC's campus.

He's a role player on a NBA championship team...not the essential piece. Definitely not what he was expected to be before ol Roy

Do not fear. The Black Falcon WILL dominate the NBA, just like he did the ACC.

http://zagsblog.com/kansas/cousins-to-kentucky/

"Cousins has not yet qualified for freshman eligibility, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. He has a 3.4 GPA but has yet to take either the SAT or the ACT, Hughley told the paper."

I don't know what his GPA was in college, but 3.4 out of high school wasn't bad. Hell, probably would have made him a summa cum laude candidate at UNC.

I couldn't find much on Nerlens, but he qualified and had to attend and remain eligible while attending real classes at UK. That far exceeds most UNC grads over the last 20 years. Given how ignorant the UNC posts have been regarding Wall and Cousins academics, I'm guessing that Noel was somewhere between a 2.0 and an unbridled genius in comparison with the athletes you are used to.

I will say this, Wall, Cousins and Noel at least had enough smarts to google some background info before making stupid posts. I think that makes them somewhat intellectually superior (smarter, for you UNC fans) than present company. Seriously, keep the stupid stuff outside. UNC has been embarrassing itself enough lately. They don't need any further help from the idiot wing of their fan base, sizable though it may be.

Seems like I end up talking smack with every UNC fan that comes along lately. Its distasteful, though I suppose the only means you may have to express yourself. Even when the discussion gets heated between KY fans, I get the feeling they've at least thought the issue through for the most part and can hold a reasonably stimulating conversation. Even the Duke and Kansas fans can write complete sentences.

This UNC bunch . . . Jeez.

Do not fear. The Black Falcon WILL dominate the NBA, just like he did the ACC.

Barnes was rookie of the year in the ACC. In his sophomore year he lost to the eventual NCAA champions by 1 point, lost in the elite eight after losing our ACC first team point guard, who broke his wrist early in the tournament, went in the top 10 as a lottery pick and just won a NBA ring, as a starter, on this years NBA championship team.
Why you guys are trying to discredit Harrison Barnes is beyond me. He's accomplished more in his 3 years in the NBA than any player from UK during the Calipari era.

I've never insinuated they were better players, but you're insinuating the past 2 NBA championship teams pick their starters based on "luck"?
Your position is laughable...
Try as you might, UNC has more NBA championship rings than any program in America, UK is barely a honorable mention on the list.
I'm sure when a Calipari UK player finally wins a championship, if it ever happens, you'll be dismissive of their contribution because of their status as a "lucky role player"...
LOL

Your argument that UNC produces better pro's as evidenced by Barnes, Green, McAdoo, etc who have more rings is laughably asinine. Other then Jordan, UNC players with titles have been role players. Important and vital, absolutely. But to win a title as a role player has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the situation you are placed in. If Danny Green or Barnes had not ended up in AMAZING situations and never won a title would you think less of them as players assuming they played at the same level for a team that lost in the second round of the playoffs? I certainly wouldn't.

Now MJ is different obviously. UNC produced the greatest player of all time. I tip my hat to you on that.

http://zagsblog.com/kansas/cousins-to-kentucky/

"Cousins has not yet qualified for freshman eligibility, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal. He has a 3.4 GPA but has yet to take either the SAT or the ACT, Hughley told the paper."

I don't know what his GPA was in college, but 3.4 out of high school wasn't bad. Hell, probably would have made him a summa cum laude candidate at UNC.

I couldn't find much on Nerlens, but he qualified and had to attend and remain eligible while attending real classes at UK. That far exceeds most UNC grads over the last 20 years. Given how ignorant the UNC posts have been regarding Wall and Cousins academics, I'm guessing that Noel was somewhere between a 2.0 and an unbridled genius in comparison with the athletes you are used to.

I will say this, Wall, Cousins and Noel at least had enough smarts to google some background info before making stupid posts. I think that makes them somewhat intellectually superior (smarter, for you UNC fans) than present company. Seriously, keep the stupid stuff outside. UNC has been embarrassing itself enough lately. They don't need any further help from the idiot wing of their fan base, sizable though it may be.

Seems like I end up talking smack with every UNC fan that comes along lately. Its distasteful, though I suppose the only means you may have to express yourself. Even when the discussion gets heated between KY fans, I get the feeling they've at least thought the issue through for the most part and can hold a reasonably stimulating conversation. Even the Duke and Kansas fans can write complete sentences.

This UNC bunch . . . Jeez.

Whatever makes you sleep better, bro...
lol

Barnes was rookie of the year in the ACC. In his sophomore year he lost to the eventual NCAA champions by 1 point, lost in the elite eight after losing our ACC first team point guard, who broke his wrist early in the tournament, went in the top 10 as a lottery pick and just won a NBA ring, as a starter, on this years NBA championship team.
Why you guys are trying to discredit Harrison Barnes is beyond me. He's accomplished more in his 3 years in the NBA than any player from UK during the Calipari era.

LOL. You're an idiot. Winning a title as a role player is not accomplishing more then being first team all NBA as Anthony Davis was this past year. Without Barnes the Warriors still would have won that title most likely. They are that deep and talented plus didn't have to match up with the Clippers or Spurs. Anthony put up insane numbers and is widely considered the future of the NBA and a top 5 player in the league. Also....... Cousins and Wall received max contracts. AD is about too. I know its all about winning hypothetically, but lets get real, 99% of NBA players would take a 20 million a year and no title over 8 million a year and a title.

But nope, Cal just doesn't coach em up good enough or Anthony or Wall would have lead their teams to a title already [roll]

Your argument that UNC produces better pro's as evidenced by Barnes, Green, McAdoo, etc who have more rings is laughably asinine. Other then Jordan, UNC players with titles have been role players. Important and vital, absolutely. But to win a title as a role player has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the situation you are placed in. If Danny Green or Barnes had not ended up in AMAZING situations and never won a title would you think less of them as players assuming they played at the same level for a team that lost in the second round of the playoffs? I certainly wouldn't.

Now MJ is different obviously. UNC produced the greatest player of all time. I tip my hat to you on that.

I've never said UNC produces "better pro's", just more of them with NBA championship rings. Certainly some, Scott Williams and James Michael McAdoo are good examples, did little more than role players, but that can be said for most players on NBA championship teams. Does Joe Dumar's 2 rings not count because Isiah Thomas was on the team?
It's your feeble argument that is laughable...

LOL. You're an idiot. Winning a title as a role player is not accomplishing more then being first team all NBA as Anthony Davis was this past year. Without Barnes the Warriors still would have won that title most likely. They are that deep and talented plus didn't have to match up with the Clippers or Spurs. Anthony put up insane numbers and is widely considered the future of the NBA and a top 5 player in the league. Also....... Cousins and Wall received max contracts. AD is about too. I know its all about winning hypothetically, but lets get real, 99% of NBA players would take a 20 million a year and no title over 8 million a year and a title.

But nope, Cal just doesn't coach em up good enough or Anthony or Wall would have lead their teams to a title already [roll]

They played the Clippers and Spurs many times over the season and had the best winning record in the league, with Barnes as a starter.
Stop with the nonsense, most UK fans I know are smarter than this...

I've never said UNC produces "better pro's", just more of them with NBA championship rings. Certainly some, Scott Williams and James Michael McAdoo are good examples, did little more than role players, but that can be said for most players on NBA championship teams. Does Joe Dumar's 2 rings not count because Isiah Thomas was on the team?
It's your feeble argument that is laughable...

But whats more important than useless NBA rings?

Like academics, UNC used to be the school that was known for success with professional players. They were "the place where the pros play". When I was growing up in the 90's, UNC was the collegiate NBA rep. And like academics, thats no longer the truth. UK is now the place where the pros play, and UNC academics are the laughing stock of academia in general. As far as what teams they end up on during what time, it's meaningless. The NBA is about money, not championships, and its why I don't care about it. But I do love that UK took one of the only claims to fame UNC still has. No more kids growing up see UNC as the "cool" school. UK and Duke are now those schools for YOUR kids.

Of course UNC used to relish in these facts, until they figured out Kentucky took their title with the pros, and we know the rest with academics.

Now all your fan base has left is "we don't care anyway". Like Dickless prick says" my children are whats important". LMAO. OH THE CHILDREN!

You guys give yourselves away like clockwork.

Last edited:
They played the Clippers and Spurs many times over the season and had the best winning record in the league, with Barnes as a starter.
Stop with the nonsense, most UK fans I know are smarter than this...

WHO CARES!

You root for cheaters in college. This is a college board.

Guys stop allowing this idiot to continue his red herring charade. Stick to the point. He roots for the bigger group of cheaters college basketball has ever seen.

Forde is a prick, but most of this article was accurate. Cal values the future success of his players more than he values UK's accomplishments. He says so directly. Whether people like that approach or dislike it, that is Cal. Personally, I don't like it and don't really care if 1000 of you jump on me for the statement. I will state again, people tend to chase the goals they find most important. Cal clearly values player success above program success. That is his stated goal. He has said so time after time. I'm not sure why so many of you ignore the accuracies in this particular article other than the fact that it puts Cal in somewhat of a negative light. We have more and more Cal worshippers and fewer UK first fans. He is leaving one day and the flash in a pan player days will be over. We won 7 NC's without his approach and we'll be fine when he is gone. It's all about the program not the player. How about building a team rather than a pipeline.

One thing I have really really have a hard time dealing with is a lot of UK fans after 6 years that simply don't know who Cal is.(not necessarily directed at you). They've never met him. They've never watched him practice. They've never talked to coaches who know him. They've never talked to ANYONE who knows him. They haven't read any of his books. They haven't been paying any attention. It erks the living shit out of me because there are some very honest and noteworthy gripes with Cal. He's not perfect, and arguing on his behalf in every. single. thread. is just dumb. But making this an issue takes away from where I really feel he could improve.

Cal is a master communicator. You know what Cal knows that you don't? That UK fans will be fine with anything he says after he's done, because the hardware will do the talking. Pissing us off now, while we land John Wall and Anthony Davis, is cool with him. He sees a future vision that some of us can't see. The men who challenged the world being flat are heralded today, but when they actually said that, they were almost stoned to death.

Cal is a ALPHA. He hates losing more than you, me, and his players COMBINED. Cal is an ego maniac. When Coach K won the championships with all those freshman, it probably put him in bed for a week. He's THAT competitive. Talk to anyone about him. Talk to his former players. I talk to Jeremy Hunt a few times a year and will be again this year for his camp. Ask him, he will tell you. Cal will have to be restrained at times because he loses his f'ing mind. Seriously, this is how the guy is.

Cal has laid his bricks perfectly. He has the pumpers doing his biding on the talking points. He has his haters being labeled as selfish and motive driven. He has the recruits thinking he actually cares more about a few draft slots than his career. This is the vision, and it's working, and working, and working.

Don't buy into the BS. Cal values W's over most of the recruiting language you hear him say.

Last edited:
Whatever makes you sleep better, bro...
lol

At my age, a double Scotch neat, and a good movie are the preferred mechanisms for that.

Arguing with an fan from an academically bankrupt university is generally just boring and really doesn't help me sleep better. I start worrying about the kids getting ripped off by that school, particularly when they come back with a weak ass response like that.

At my age, a double Scotch neat, and a good movie are the preferred mechanisms for that.

Arguing with an fan from an academically bankrupt university is generally just boring and really doesn't help me sleep better. I start worrying about the kids getting ripped off by that school, particularly when they come back with a weak ass response like that.

And hell they aren't going to admit it. Dean Smith was the father of "racism of low expectations". Roy was the bitch that kept the scandal moving. UNC is the institution that funneled grades for athletes, probably the worst thing an academic institution can do.

They just want to get away with it. And getting away with it to them is as good as the BS "CAROLINA WAY" being true. That's the kind of scum we are dealing with.

Your ignorance is impressive. I bet you do need a double scotch to sleep at night...
http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/news/2015/02/12/2015-rankings-of-u-s-public-colleges.html

I see your list. Do you disagree with the former staff members, players, SACS, and the NCAA, all of which have concluded UNC cheated when it came to academics and athletes?

THERE WAS A 5'4 WHITE GUY THAT SAT IN BETWEEN ANTOINE JAMISON AND VINCE CARTER WHEN THEY WERE NOT IN CLASS DONT FOGET THAT!

And hell they aren't going to admit it. Dean Smith was the father of "racism of low expectations". Roy was the bitch that kept the scandal moving. UNC is the institution that funneled grades for athletes, probably the worst thing an academic institution can do.

They just want to get away with it. And getting away with it to them is as good as it being true. That's the kind of scum we are dealing with.

You know, I think that's what burns me the most about this UNC debacle. I could understand it if there was some hint of genuine remorse. People make mistakes. You man up. Make it good. Take your licks and do better. I mean, we've been there, right? Take the Cats, after that fiasco with Sutton, everyone from the assistant coaches, through the coach, the AD, University President and the governor lost their jobs. We got hammered, damn near killed the program. I was fine with that. Who wants to win with a cheating program, even if the findings were trivial or non-existant compared to this UNC nightmare.

With UNC, there is ample evidence that the goal is to get away with as much as possible and suffer the least damage possible. Only damn thing I can tell they regret is getting caught. I take University academics seriously. I earn very comfortable living as a result of a fine education I gained in KY (WKU in my case). UNC could seem to care less. What the hell kind of attitude is that? Then there seems to be no regard for fair and level competition. Instead, its get every possible advantage, no matter how much cheating is involved. That's not competition, that's racketeering. And then where is the self assessment and penalization? WKU recently had some discipline issues on the men and women's swim teams. They NUKED both programs for FIVE FREAKING YEARS! Cancelled them! This was before the NCAA even considered the case. Conversely, UNC seems to accept only the discipline forced down their throat. They will be clearly happy to skate if allowed to do so. No accountability.

If it were up to me, I'd simply refuse to play the SOBs. They don't have a D1 basketball team. Its just some collection of athletes and coaches marching to their own rules. I regard them now as one of those teams we played last August.

Sorry for the rant. I just think the whole mess is disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT