ADVERTISEMENT

Forde Trolling Again.

Your ignorance is impressive. I bet you do need a double scotch to sleep at night...
http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/news/2015/02/12/2015-rankings-of-u-s-public-colleges.html

And what does this link have to do with your athletic/academic scandal?

Can't speak for anyone else, but I truly don't think that the same benefits were given to the entire UNC student body. Don't think anyone is arguing that UNC doesn't have fine departments dispensing legitimate degrees.

No, those perks seem to have been mostly reserved for your athletes that can win you titles.

Reactions: brianpoe
Your ignorance is impressive. I bet you do need a double scotch to sleep at night...
http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/news/2015/02/12/2015-rankings-of-u-s-public-colleges.html

No, I know about that list. I also notice it was compiled before SACS placed the university on probation, the second worst thing they could do to them.

Given the lying, cheating scum involved, who knows what BS was provided to create the list in the first place. You know, crap in, crap out. Wouldn't be the first time they'd cheated their way to the top of a list.

But you might get away with it. Are you proud?

Last edited:
He does not respond to any of my posts regarding the worst cheating scandal in NCAA history.

Every UNC fan that comes here to crap on Cal, our players or our academics, I am just going to pound with the facts of the situation.

If a UNC fan wants to admit his school screwed up, I'm open for a debate regarding all things UK and UNC.

But with these lying cheats with absolutely no integrity people who care more for banners and using a bunch of black kids than they do honor, they will receive no mercy from me.

Where did I say I didn't like him? You and your alter ego, brianpoe, have reading comprehension issues, or just like making up stuff to prop up you argument.

I have been a Cat fan for almost 50 yrs and I sure as hell don't need any advice from young punks like you.

Chuck get off the juice, in your post you said it's easy for cat fans to dislike him, I replied because you say you are a cat fan, so I took it that you were one of the catfans that disliked him. And grow up with your insults no one made insults to you. That gets annoying.

And still, a BA from UNC is worth more than a Doctorate from UK with any recruiter in America.
With all the unproven BS about the 3000 kids who took the Afro_American classes, the University of North Carolina is, right now, one of the top 10 public colleges in America, a list the University of Kentucky has never been on or been close to smelling.

In the next 10 years any degree from cheaters unc college will be looked like any degree that you can get online.

You know, I think that's what burns me the most about this UNC debacle. I could understand it if there was some hint of genuine remorse. People make mistakes. You man up. Make it good. Take your licks and do better. I mean, we've been there, right? Take the Cats, after that fiasco with Sutton, everyone from the assistant coaches, through the coach, the AD, University President and the governor lost their jobs. We got hammered, damn near killed the program. I was fine with that. Who wants to win with a cheating program, even if the findings were trivial or non-existant compared to this UNC nightmare.

With UNC, there is ample evidence that the goal is to get away with as much as possible and suffer the least damage possible. Only damn thing I can tell they regret is getting caught. I take University academics seriously. I earn very comfortable living as a result of a fine education I gained in KY (WKU in my case). UNC could seem to care less. What the hell kind of attitude is that? Then there seems to be no regard for fair and level competition. Instead, its get every possible advantage, no matter how much cheating is involved. That's not competition, that's racketeering. And then where is the self assessment and penalization? WKU recently had some discipline issues on the men and women's swim teams. They NUKED both programs for FIVE FREAKING YEARS! Cancelled them! This was before the NCAA even considered the case. Conversely, UNC seems to accept only the discipline forced down their throat. They will be clearly happy to skate if allowed to do so. No accountability.

If it were up to me, I'd simply refuse to play the SOBs. They don't have a D1 basketball team. Its just some collection of athletes and coaches marching to their own rules. I regard them now as one of those teams we played last August.

Sorry for the rant. I just think the whole mess is disgusting.

It's the crux of the matter.

UNC distributed diplomas to individuals who earned them. And if anyone around knows someone, helped someone, or had to earn it themselves, they know the word earn isn't an easy word to accomplish especially given different circumstances. Then for the sake of financial incentive and sporting accomplishment, they put all of those earned credits at risk.

Honest to God, if this were reversed, I would be so embarrassed and happy at the same time at the fact my diplomas didn't say UK. It's not an issue of how UNC assigns motive to who they see as the opposition, and that's the stance people like Dick and his cesspool want to make it. The issue is the foundation of your academic institution.

I can also say that if lines are not drawn in the sand (and met) on issues such as these, then colleges can twist "educating" into any phrase they like. It's already a mess in American Universities with very few standards at all. UNC just took the one standard that actually does exist universally and crapped on it.

As far as their posters go, it's almost comical. Watching them laugh about coming to this board and boasting, making a mockery of an issue that is so incredibly important. I assume someone somewhere told Dick and the cesspool to exhibit passiveness when in fear to appear as to "not give in"; however there's a balance there, as you cannot just give it away. They are trying too hard - Mr. "I have 40,000 post but never cared". lol.

What can ya say......

UNCheat is the biggest joke now and the whole world knows it. They are a pathetic excuse for a university period! That is the facts so get over and accept it. UNCheat isnt a pimple on UK'S ASS period! Its great and I love it!

I've never insinuated they were better players, but you're insinuating the past 2 NBA championship teams pick their starters based on "luck"?
Your position is laughable...
Try as you might, UNC has more NBA championship rings than any program in America, UK is barely a honorable mention on the list.
I'm sure when a Calipari UK player finally wins a championship, if it ever happens, you'll be dismissive of their contribution because of their status as a "lucky role player"...
LOL
Harrison Barnes was drafted to Golden State, and Danny Green was brought up from the D-League after failing to get playing time at Cleveland. The best thing about them is that they do one or two things pretty well, and they are cheap. They both are pretty easy to replace and probably will be once they demand for more money. They basically were the most convenient way to fill that spot. So yeah, they were lucky enough to be chosen out of all the wings that could do those same things for cheap. I don't get why UNC players with rings matters, especially when they are probably the last people you would attribute those championships to.

Last edited:
I don't get how UNC players being on championship teams proves that they better prepare

Harrison Barnes was drafted to Golden State, and Danny Green was brought up from the D-League after failing to get playing time at Cleveland. The best thing about them is that they do one or two things pretty well, and they are cheap. They both are pretty easy to replace and probably will be once they demand for more money. They basically were the most convenient way to fill that spot. So yeah, they were lucky enough to be chosen out of all the wings that could do those same things for cheap. I don't get why UNC players with rings matters, especially when they are probably the last people you would attribute those championships to.

The difference is Uk players are selected as the face of a failing organization. UNC players have been drafted to be role players or not drafted at all. like you said, teams can afford to pick up a Danny Green, they cannot pick up John Wall, Nerlens Noel, Anthony Davis, Demarcus Cousins, KAT, etc.

He's an idiot. They all are.

The difference is Uk players are selected as the face of a failing organization. UNC players have been drafted to be role players or not drafted at all. like you said, teams can afford to pick up a Danny Green, they cannot pick up John Wall, Nerlens Noel, Anthony Davis, Demarcus Cousins, KAT, etc.

He's an idiot. They all are.

What's cool S&C is that we already knew that but it took the imaginary class situation for the rest of the nation to know it, lol.

What's cool S&C is that we already knew that but it took the imaginary class situation for the rest of the nation to know it, lol.

Roy used to attend that class regularly. Don't see how he can claim otherwise.

I-love-you-all-mr-feeny-empty-classroom-boy-meets-world.jpg

I dont see what all the uproar is about this article. It's spot on. Will many in our fanbase be willing to admit that? If this thread is any evidence, then the answer is no. But that doesn't make the article "trolling". It simply makes our fanbase delusional. Cal says whatever fits Cal's agenda, whenever it benefits Cal and his brand/image. In my opinion, he should spend less time in the NBA green room and developing the next marketable catch phrase...and more time on X's & O's and scouting opponents. Because he can recruit 12 All-Americans a year, and it won't matter if he doesn't improve in those two areas. 27 NBA draft picks in 5 years, and only 1 title because of AD is proof of that..

Reactions: 2blue4u
Because of AD, lots, but not too much talent and a stabilizing talented senior in Darius. That is what I mean by building teams. Every NC team I can think of had those stabilizing upper classmen, guys the talented kids could lean on when those rough games happened. Fordes whole article wasn't correct, but much was. Have you noticed "popes" signature line on here? Something like "John Calipari our lord and savior". There are over 200 posts in this thread that seem to believe this. I will ask Brian et al a simple question. Is it possible that the statements Cal continues to make about drafts being the goal, are true? There is significant evidence to say it is true, but if it is, what do you guys think about it?

Hacks like Forde criticizing Cal is ludicrous. What is Ford's professional goal? What has he ever accomplished? Compare 6 final fours and a national title to his resume.

But you bring up an interesting point. Only 8 coaches have taken 6 teams to the final four. Izzo has the worst record of winning the the NC from that point. He has only won once in 7 opportunities. Cal is second worse. He has only won 1 in 6 opportunities. But we sure dominate on draft day.

But you bring up an interesting point. Only 8 coaches have taken 6 teams to the final four. Izzo has the worst record of winning the the NC from that point. He has only won once in 7 opportunities. Cal is second worse. He has only won 1 in 6 opportunities. But we sure dominate on draft day.

So if Chalmers' shot misses in '08, you would dig up something else to complain about, right?

I dont see what all the uproar is about this article. It's spot on. Will many in our fanbase be willing to admit that? If this thread is any evidence, then the answer is no. But that doesn't make the article "trolling". It simply makes our fanbase delusional. Cal says whatever fits Cal's agenda, whenever it benefits Cal and his brand/image. In my opinion, he should spend less time in the NBA green room and developing the next marketable catch phrase...and more time on X's & O's and scouting opponents. Because he can recruit 12 All-Americans a year, and it won't matter if he doesn't improve in those two areas. 27 NBA draft picks in 5 years, and only 1 title because of AD is proof of that..

Only one title? How many did we have in the 11 years before we hired Cal? How many Final Fours did Tubby have? He was supposedly a very good X's and O's coach. Maybe if Pitino had spent less time flirting with NBA gigs every summer he would have known to guard the inbounds pass against Duke, keep Mashburn from fouling everything that moves at the end of big games, develop an offense more intricate than 'first man open shoots a three', and not pressed a younger, more athletic Arizona team that wore down his own team. Maybe then Pitino wouldn't have "just one title" in his time at UK.

That isn't relevant. We're talking about Cal. Again. He has the second worst NC winning % of any coach who has been to 6 final fours. I also love Cal. I can't thank him enough for recruiting even young men and helping hem become even greater men. Along the way, we have won a ton of games. I just think he could make some subtle changes that would be better for everyone. To be honest,I think he is trying to build a team differently but our success keeps making him start over.

It's so awful to make the Final Four four of the last five years. It's such a burden. It would be so much better to be like Duke, two titles in the last six years and two first round losses to 14 or 15 seeds. Or UConn, two titles, two times sitting at home. If we're not going to win the whole thing, we might as well not show up or lose to Mercer in the first round, right Ricky Bobby?

I'm not. I love Cal. I simply think there are some things where he could improve. If I were him I certainly wouldn't be happy having the second lowest NC % among coaches reaching the final four. It isn't like he lacked talent is it? The only way he could be happy with that is if his real goal was getting players drafted. I don't know, you tell me.

Reactions: crestcat
You misunderstand me. Win or lose, I disagree with Cals philosophy and ideology in building a team.
Sooooo, why be a fan? You should wait till Cal. leaves. Until then, why don't you just have a big helping of STFU. Do you come to this board jut to antagonize or what?

Last edited:
Only one title? How many did we have in the 11 years before we hired Cal? How many Final Fours did Tubby have? He was supposedly a very good X's and O's coach. Maybe if Pitino had spent less time flirting with NBA gigs every summer he would have known to guard the inbounds pass against Duke, keep Mashburn from fouling everything that moves at the end of big games, develop an offense more intricate than 'first man open shoots a three', and not pressed a younger, more athletic Arizona team that wore down his own team. Maybe then Pitino wouldn't have "just one title" in his time at UK.
You do know that you are arguing with an obvious UL Troll?

Obviously either a troll, or one of those fans that give our fanbase a bad name. If the latter, please go find another team. One that never gets to final fours, so their coach won't be exposed for how bad he is.

Reactions: EvilMD and brianpoe
Because of AD, lots, but not too much talent and a stabilizing talented senior in Darius. That is what I mean by building teams. Every NC team I can think of had those stabilizing upper classmen, guys the talented kids could lean on when those rough games happened. Fordes whole article wasn't correct, but much was. Have you noticed "popes" signature line on here? Something like "John Calipari our lord and savior". There are over 200 posts in this thread that seem to believe this. I will ask Brian et al a simple question. Is it possible that the statements Cal continues to make about drafts being the goal, are true? There is significant evidence to say it is true, but if it is, what do you guys think about it?

I think his statements are true.

I also think his coaching, not his recruiting, nor his personal values, is partly to blame for the 2010 and 2015 losses.

People keep saying that he is my Lord and Savior are being very disrespectful and are basically assholes.

I think people that cry about what a man says instead of recognizing the results of his actions are whiny asses.

I think those of you, meaning you, who think Cal cost us the NC because he cared more of the twins draft status than winning are not very bright.

I think that disagreeing with how he puts a roster together and thinking you could do better is laughable. His results cannot be challenged, especially by someone who obviously lacks his knowledge and experience.

We had a decade of players with the skill set of Darius Miller, how many championships did we win, how many FF's did we attend?

For an educated person to believe that Cal's statement cost us the last five minutes of bball game, on a team that went 38-0 is laughable.

Those of you who think you want to win bball games more than Cal are fooling yourselves, I would love to see a honest history of your sports careers. I would bet a ton you never played in high school at any type of elite level.

Basically whiny asses crying over one loss, all the final fours and a title in six years is absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:

I also think his coaching, not his recruiting, nor his personal values, is partly to blame for the 2010 and 2015 losses.

People keep saying that he is my Lord and Savior are being very disrespectful and are basically assholes.

I think people that cry about what a man says instead of recognizing the results of his actions are whiny asses.

I think those of you, meaning you, who think Cal cost us the NC because he cared more of the twins draft status than winning are not very bright.

I think that disagreeing with how he puts a roster together and thinking you could better is laughable. His results cannot be challenged, especially by someone who obviously lacks his knowledge and experience.

We had a decade of players with the skill set of Darius Miller, how many championships did we win, how many FF's did we attend?

For an educated person to believe that Cal's statement cost us the last five minutes of bball game, on a team that went 38-0 is laughable.

Those of you who think you want to win bball games more thasn Cal are fooling yourselves, I would love to see an honest history of your sports careers. I would bet a ton you never played in high school at any type of elite level.

Basically whiny asses crying over one loss, all the final fours and a title in six years is absolutely pathetic.
BRAVO!

Sooooo, why be a fan? You should wait till Cal. leaves. Until then, why don't you just have a big helping of STFU. Do you come to this board jut to antagonize or what?

You didn't make a point, you reverted to the simple mindedness of cursing to talk over someone. Grow up. Brian, you should be ashamed for liking that nonsense.

You didn't make a point, you reverted to the simple mindedness of cursing to talk over someone. Grow up. Brian, you should be ashamed for liking that nonsense.

You have yet to substantiate any of these statements you have made.

"I disagree with how Cal makes up a roster"

"Cal chose the Harrisons draft stock over us winning the championship"

"Cal is next to last in winning percentage for NC's"

Provide something substantial to your points otherwise you are just trolling and stirring the pot, at least it appears that way.

Besides, I like just about everything Blueaz says.

I think that disagreeing with how he puts a roster together and thinking you could do better is laughable. His results cannot be challenged, especially by someone who obviously lacks his knowledge and experience.

Those of you who think you want to win bball games more than Cal are fooling yourselves, I would love to see a honest history of your sports careers. I would bet a ton you never played in high school at any type of elite level.

Like it or don't like it, I'm plenty bright. I never said Cals statement cost us anything directly. I will repeat, however, that people tend to chase the goals they set. He has been distinctly clear that he is more concerned with his players success than he is the program's success. I am a UK fan, not a Cal fan nor a player fan. Like that or not, I really couldn't care less.

Like it or don't like it, I'm plenty bright. I never said Cals statement cost us anything directly. I will repeat, however, that people tend to chase the goals they set. He has been distinctly clear that he is more concerned with his players success than he is the program's success. I am a UK fan, not a Cal fan nor a player fan. Like that or not, I really couldn't care less.

I don't care about our coach.

I don't care about our players.

Go Big Blue!!!!

??????

You did say you thought Cal chose the Harrisons over winning the game.

Oh my, I should be careful. I wouldn't want you to call me out to say this to your face, you may beat me up. Brian, thank you for your service, but please finish growing up. It is ok to disagree. You aren't always right, neither am I and neither is Cal. Just accept it.

I don't care about our coach.

I don't care about our players.

Go Big Blue!!!!

??????

You did say you thought Cal chose the Harrisons over winning the game.

I said I think Cal protected both Harrison's at the end of a game when he had other options to try. Nothing wrong with that.

They played the Clippers and Spurs many times over the season and had the best winning record in the league, with Barnes as a starter.
Stop with the nonsense, most UK fans I know are smarter than this...

Agree 100%. Cal isn't a perfect coach, he makes mistakes, some of which perhaps may have cost us a title. But the reality is Cal being the coach is what gave us the opportunity to experience those loses. Without him we wouldn't have been in a position to be in 4 final fours in 5 years. Without him we wouldn't be a top 2 program over the past 6 years. Cal is not a god, but he is an all time great college basketball coach and we are blessed to have him. I am going to continue to enjoy these years because the reality is I may never experience this much success in a six year span from my favorite team again, and I'm only 24. Winning at this rate is insanely rare. The BBN is blessed, for those complaining, please count your blessings.

Last edited:
Reactions: mapcatfan
I said I think Cal protected both Harrison's at the end of a game when he had other options to try. Nothing wrong with that.

Seems to me you are insinuating that the other options could have won the game but Cal chose the Harrisons instead of what was best for the team those last 5 minutes.

How about he chose the Harrisons because Tyler was getting backed down by both point guards and Booker was getting destroyed on the switches?

Now I do not disagree that on the offensive end the freshmen could have done better. But when has Cal chosen offense over defense?

That is the debate. Not that he chose a kids draft status for 5 minutes and let us lose.

At least in my humble opinion.

You have yet to substantiate any of these statements you have made.

"I disagree with how Cal makes up a roster"

"Cal chose the Harrisons draft stock over us winning the championship"

"Cal is next to last in winning percentage for NC's"

Provide something substantial to your points otherwise you are just trolling and stirring the pot, at least it appears that way.

Besides, I like just about everything Blueaz says.

Good Lord, are you being intentionally obtuse. I already supported my statement about his NC winning percentage when reaching the final four. If you don't agree, grow a pair and prove me wrong. Your second statement is out of context. I do believe he protected the Harrison's when he had other options available. Describe that however you wish. Loading up on NOA and dines without developing a balanced team has been flashy, but in the end, it has only garnered 1 NC. I believe Cal builds a team wrong. That's the great thing about opinions, we're all allowed to have them but we don't have to agree on them.

Seems to me you are insinuating that the other options could have won the game but Cal chose the Harrisons instead of what was best for the team those last 5 minutes.

How about he chose the Harrisons because Tyler was getting backed down by both point guards and Booker was getting destroyed on the switches?

Now I do not disagree that on the offensive end the freshmen could have done better. But when has Cal chosen offense over defense?

That is the debate. Not that he chose a kids draft status for 5 minutes and let us lose.

At least in my humble opinion.

Yes, that is a debate and both sides have a fair argument.

ADVERTISEMENT