ADVERTISEMENT

Duke/Clemson

I am. Clemson looks more athletic but can't seem to sustain a drive. The lone good one they had stalled and the FG was blocked.

So far, doesn't look like Garrett Riley as OC is the solution. Clemson's offense (with returning QB, stud RB, et al) looks very mediocre. Klubnik not impressing so far and Clemson is having problems sustaining any decent drive. From what I saw last night, FSU is the much better team. Clemson lucky to be ahead at half.

End of first half--CU 7 - DU 6

Duke with more yards but two TOs looked fired up and prepared out of the gate. Clemson started out sleepwalking like they were scheduled to play a FCS team, but improved a little as the half went along.

First games of the season are always tough tell, but to me...Duke looks better than I expected (although folks here in ACC country have been talking about the "new Duke" that Clemson would face in this first game)....Clemson looks talented but displaying "Meh" execution so far.

Plenty of game....and season left to sort out a winner tonight who is who in the greater CFB zoo.

GBB!

Clemson 3rd time in red zone and comes up with 0 points 🙃

Shanked fg, fumble and fumble

Clemson with 2 lost fumbles inside the 10 trying to take the lead down 7-13!

Ah mazing how they are trying to give this 1 away. UNC clearly 2nd best team in the ACC

Game ending pick. All Clemson has left of their greatness is their RBs and Dline. Not seeing any gamechangers elsewhere. Obviously they are more talented than Duke but something is wrong with this number of misfires. Klubnik looks awful, remember this is the guy that made DJ transfer. It's not like he hasn't played before.

Clemson now is a long long way from the days of DeShawn Watson & Trevor Lawrence

Walter Parks gets to touch the ball!! Recovered a fumble & tried to rumble forward a bit!

Announcers were bowing to Clemson all game. Can they still make the playoffs? Nah, not anymore. Congrats Duke on beating Clemson, first top ten win in decades

Reactions: SosaUK1987
Clemson falling apart just makes Brohm's Cards domination of the ACC that much more inevitable.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Rivals_Defender
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT