ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson opt outs?

cbrwalt

Sophomore
Dec 20, 2004
Anyone have any idea if Clemson is having any significant opt outs?

I think beating FSU or Clemson is always a tough challenge for Kentucky because they are the 2 ACC schools that have way more 4 and 5 stars than we do.

Ill take any advantage we can get. I hope their NFL guys have no interest in playing a school like Kentucky and sit the bowl game out

Anyone have any idea if Clemson is having any significant opt outs?

I think beating FSU or Clemson is always a tough challenge for Kentucky because they are the 2 ACC schools that have way more 4 and 5 stars than we do.

Ill take any advantage we can get. I hope their NFL guys have no interest in playing a school like Kentucky and sit the bowl game out
I know that Jeremiah Trotter (starting LB) and Nate Wiggins (#1 corner) have declared for the draft. Additionally, Andrew Mukuba (starting safety) put his name into the portal. Not sure on any other notable departures, but could be more that I’m not aware of.

It's why we'll never be better than average... average coaching + average recruiting....
You do realize that we do not play Missouri next year ? No more divisions in the SEC and Mizzou like UK will never recruit at the level of Bama , UGA or LSU . With the NIL nobody is gonna touch those schools maybe Texas and Oklahoma and Florida form a second tier that occasionally competes but in reality college footbal is about a 6 team league with exhibition games against teams that will never reguarly beat them . Think globetrotters versus the capitols it the future of college football.

I have been reading their board a little and they have lost several players off the defense (ones mentioned above and a D lineman + an OT) Their board thinks they will post an easy win over us, not much respect for UK. Some were hoping to play Missouri. Some there figure if we can't beat South Carolina we sure as hell can't beat them

Reactions: cbrwalt
It's why we'll never be better than average... average coaching + average recruiting....
What a PUTZ !!
I know this guy is only looking to get a reaction and I hate to be the one that responds but it is such a dumbazz comment, I am willing to be "that guy" a respond accordingly.

What a PUTZ !!
I know this guy is only looking to get a reaction and I hate to be the one that responds but it is such a dumbazz comment, I am willing to be "that guy" a respond accordingly.
Not trying to get a reaction... just saying where we are ... "average"

So you are a fortune teller? You can predict the future? That's quite a trick if you can do it. Especially since you are using the word "never" and we won 10 games in 2018 and 2021.
Just lookin’ at our 11 year SEC track record… good luck trying to argue something other than that…

I have been reading their board a little and they have lost several players off the defense (ones mentioned above and a D lineman + an OT) Their board thinks they will post an easy win over us, not much respect for UK. Some were hoping to play Missouri. Some there figure if we can't beat South Carolina we sure as hell can't beat them
How many times has an ACC team come into a game against us expecting to easily handle us? Louisville this year... and the year before... and the year before... VT, NC State.

You think they were average this year? They aren't signing many top guys out of HS, but the number 1 defensive player is committed there, now the #1 CB in the portal, how you ignore that? Who would have thought their RB would have led the SEC in rushing. I think he is a clown, but he put an excellent product on the field this year.

You think they were average this year? They aren't signing many top guys out of HS, but the number 1 defensive player is committed there, now the #1 CB in the portal, how you ignore that? Who would have thought their RB would have led the SEC in rushing. I think he is a clown, but he put an excellent product on the field this year.

@Grumpyolddawg - look at his post again... he was referring to UK not MIZZOU being avg.

Reactions: FltDoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT