ADVERTISEMENT

Crackers

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
No, not that kind. What are you go-tos when you hop on the cracker train?

When I need to get my munch on
915FHbPSF4L.jpg

When I'm feeling fancy and/or dainty
Rosemary-34-degrees-crackers.jpg

When it's plain cracker time
1b574a62-1289-4fc2-ad59-c385d9347e4d.807dbc7fc06cb684dcfec3ec5469a8af.jpeg

When the EBT benefits hit the card j/k
la-panzanella-crackers-mini-rosemary-170g_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The world of crackers is a joyful place (the food, but the double meaning makes me laugh).

The simple pleasure of a Trisket with a slice of cheese or some pimento cheese (yeah, I got an old lady and I got old lady in me) is one of my fav things. A Ritz with some tuna fish or peanut butter (some like tuna and peanut butter) is awesome! Put some peanut butter on a cinnamon graham!!

Heck, give me a piece of hard tack and some margarine!!

I eat crackers like the Cookie Monster eats cookies.

Crackers!!! Yum yum yum yum.

Can I interest you in a bag of oyster crackers with your chowder, chili or just in the palm of your hand?

Goldfish, maybe?

regular Ritz - alone or with peanut butter
Regular Wheat Thins, especially with hummus for a change of pace
When I'm feeling like a dessert - graham crackers with peanut butter; was addicted to this combo for 10+ years and had to go cold turkey. Easily could eat a sleeve of graham crackers with a 1/3 of a jar of PB in a single sitting. Had to stop that or risk being 300 lbs. I consider myself a recovering addict and carry my 10 year coin around with me at all times so I don't backslide.

Wheat Thins - Tomato Basil
Chicken in a Biskit
Pretty much any cheese cracker
Portia De Rossi ...wait nevermind, she's a crack snacker. My bad.

Reactions: J_Dee
Triscuits or Wheat Thins with Halls Beer Cheese.

Also, I like to get that dried beef, cut it up into little pieces, mix it up with some cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce to make a dip for the Triscuits. Boy Howdy! That dip will make your bird move.

Every Thursday after our week is completed my wife and I do a wine and cheese/charcuterie hour. Lots of different crackers - from rosemary and thyme to rye with fig pieces and pistachio in them. Very rarely do we have bad cracker.
Get out! Are you in Cali with Prince Harry and Meghan?

Every Thursday?

Old news but interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: J_Dee
Old news but interesting.

Stupid ass cracker!

Reactions: UK82
Oh cool, so Lance Captain’s Wafers are being equated to Keebler Club Crackers. Hmmm. I didn’t realize this was amateur hour.

Listen, you can kiss my *** you little punk *** *****.

Can’t believe I even clicked on your punk thread, you rube. Keebler good effing gracious. Out of here with that nonsense. Lance is first and there is no second.

Oh cool, so Lance Captain’s Wafers are being equated to Keebler Club Crackers. Hmmm. I didn’t realize this was amateur hour.

Listen, you can kiss my *** you little punk *** *****.

Can’t believe I even clicked on your punk thread, you rube. Keebler good effing gracious. Out of here with that nonsense. Lance is first and there is no second.
You couldn’t tell a Zesta from a Premium. You think oyster crackers are seafood. You probably buy low salt low fat off brand Triscuits from Aldi.

Needless to say, I ain’t worried about your opinion of my cracker comparison game.

I don’t have high end needs for my cracker game. Kroger or Meijer store brand saltines are plenty sufficient… can mow through a sleeve or more when I get the munchies.

Used to love Cheezits. Will still dabble in them occasionally, but in my expert opinion they have changed at some point over the years. Today’s cheezits are not the cheezits I grew up with. Salt ratio is way off now.

As a tangent, I’ll throw in Dot’s cinnamon sugar pretzels. I believe the dusting on the pretzels also contains crack. I have to limit my portions and access to these.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT