ADVERTISEMENT

Commonwealth stadium renovation

Think we're gonna have he standard "UK" logo at midfield, blue endzones with white "KENTUCKY" and "WILDCATS", and "SEC" logos at the 25's. Only thing I would like added would be blue turf extended along the sidelines (ala the Rose Bowl) and the old school H goalposts.

Yea, pretty much the practice fields. That's what I'm expecting. Do wish they'd get the font uniform for the KENTUCKY WILDCATS. Football has done a decent job of this, but the Rupp baselines drive me insane. Completely generic and unlike any other font UK uses. Rupp's floor is pretty terrible, actually.

Yea, pretty much the practice fields. That's what I'm expecting. Do wish they'd get the font uniform for the KENTUCKY WILDCATS. Football has done a decent job of this, but the Rupp baselines drive me insane. Completely generic and unlike any other font UK uses. Rupp's floor is pretty terrible, actually.

I agree. When it has come to marketing... UK has always been uninspiring. Even the font we currently use on our football field is extremely outdated. It's like we didn't know how to change the font settings on Photoshop and just stuck with the generic standard "typeface". How about something post-2005?

Lol that was a concept drawing by a fan. He has them for every school. KY isn't paying anyone 10 million to design a logo or helmets. That's ridiculous.

What?! All my covert operations were for naught?! And I worked so hard...

I always liked the end zones from 2007 more than the traditional block style font we've used.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Hayes4prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT