ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Idea for new coach announcement

Jont0805

Freshman
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2019
NIL idea

Now is the time to unite the fanbase in a way that can only be done at a place like Kentucky. Outside of the bots on the internet I don’t know a single person who is not happy today. If Kentucky gets the home run hire they are looking for it could be the best thing to ever happen to Kentucky. Outside of one June night in 2010 of course! Haha

Instead of having a University of Kentucky affiliated press conference and introduction they need to put the NIL collective in charge of it and make a huge deal about it.

Host it at Commonwealth Stadium, (yeah I will always refer to it as that) and sell tickets for the fans at $20 a piece and also offer about 5,000 field seats for $100 a piece. If us crazy fans can have 50,000 show up to a spring football game with conference USA talent for stoops first year this should sell out in no time.

They can have current players that still want to be a part of the program participate in activities during the day and it will show them just how positive and great the fanbase is, not the vile Cal has been spewing for years. Former players can be there for activities so it becomes an all day event worth attending for any fan. This will give the ones who don’t want to pay $20 for an event like this the ability to know you are getting something else with your money as well.

Could sell sponsorships to the event also to some big name companies who want the opportunity to market for 60,000 plus fans that will be in attendance.

$1,200,000 from 60,000 tickets at $20 each

$500,000 for the 5,000 field level seats

Get $300,000 or more in sponsorships and you have $2,000,000 in NIL money for the new coach to start with and you show the entire college basketball world just how crazy and positive UK fans are.

I am not important enough to get this idea to anyone who matters, but if someone does and it comes to fruition please keep me in mind for a backstage pass or something lol.

Reactions: AzubuikeandFitch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT