ADVERTISEMENT

Cal doubles down on Edwards

May be by end of February when we start wondering. Last night was troubling and I hope not the start of a skid...
The second half of the GA game started a pattern of three consecutive halves of embarrassing basketball for most programs, forget one that has 7 or 8 five-star players and NBA drafts picks .... just gross.

Cal is so full of shit. I'm GD sick of this Edwards experiment. The kid can't handle it at this level. Bench his ass.

Stop going to games. We're headed for an early exit in March as usual.

I'm not going to watch them anymore, I can't stand to see this dumpster fire replay yet again.

If we win I might watch the highlights on youtube but this is just too much of a waste of time when I already know the outcome.

Yeah let’s stop going to see our top 10 team because they dropped a conference game on the road. Logical….

He’s just gotta keep getting in, gotta breakthrough,” Calipari said postgame. “He’s gotta know that this is a team that we got a lot of players. And if someone is playing better than you, you won’t believe this, they’re gonna play in front of you.”

LMAOOOO… except you won’t actually do that Cal. Gotta show the bennies who’s boss, don’t you? While this team’s title hopes fade. Gee who could have seen this coming!?
Snake oil for sale...cheap.

This group seems to sh*t the bed after new mock drafts get posted and everyone spends 2 days talking about it. You think they don't do the same?

Reed Sheppard is a prototype old school college basketball player. If he's an NBA lottery pick right now, it's all screwed.

To be clear, he's my favorite player on this team. I also believe he's not ready to be playing in the NBA next year. Lottery picks should be hunting shots, putting a team on their back and taking over games at times, showing flashes of elite athleticism, and so on. I'm just not seeing any of that yet from Reed, but expect some or all as a sophomore. Whether we get that seems 50/50.
More the status of US basketball as a whole. It’s why you see guys like Jokic running the NBA the US fell in love with athleticism and flash and left a giant hole for fundamental good basketball that is mostly being filled with European players. Reed plays that style of outthink and out coordinate you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT