ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news. Some guy shoots up a church in Charleston, SC

well I meant more embed the pics but thanks haha. I can't see anything on Twitter at work.

This dude will be found by the end of the day or early tomorrow at the latest if they already have him pegged.
HT_SCSUSPECT_150618_DG_16x9_992.jpg

dylann-roof.jpg

Jezus, if that pic from the woods in the woods doesnt scream psycopath child molester serial killer, then I don't know what image would

Reactions: KingOfBBN
well I meant more embed the pics but thanks haha. I can't see anything on Twitter at work.

This dude will be found by the end of the day or early tomorrow at the latest if they already have him pegged.
Imagine an adult Macauley Caulken wearing apartheid era South African flag patches on a leather jacket.

Guy gets arrested twice this year. Family buys him a gun for his April birthday. The little monster commits this heinous crime 2 months later.

I know families don't want to believe their little child (Dylan STORM Roof) is a monster, but c'mon...Storm? Bowl cut? Gun? Bet his mommy chewed his Cheerios for him.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Not surprised that it's a skinny white kid most likely on psych meds that loved violent video games.

Last edited:
My guess is he was trying to make as big of a statement as possible is why he chose a church, and that particular church as well. He probably thought the people in there felt safe, and wouldn't have any weapons either.

Interesting that the media has latched on to the victims being black instead of Christians.

Church implies Christian, synagogue Jewish, mosque Muslim.
Kid screaming about black people while shooting them makes this an attack about race, but you believe what you want.

While this is terrible, and my thoughts go out to their loved ones, I can't help but think of the 100+ children that were murdered in South Sudan last month. One month. Boys castrated and left to bleed out. Girls as young as 8 being raped and murdered. I'm not sure why that doesn't get acknowledged over here. Is it because we don't care or because we just expect that sort of thing "over there"?

Knew it was coming.

You can laugh but every single white kid that was a mass shooter fit that bill the past 15 years. All of them.

No one suggests that if you play video games you're going to kill someone but they serve as psychopathic fantasies for the mentally disturbed.

Church implies Christian, synagogue Jewish, mosque Muslim.
Kid screaming about black people while shooting them makes this an attack about race, but you believe what you want.

I did not read the details of him screaming about race. Just pointing out how quickly it becomes about race if the victims aren't white.

This was a very historical church. The oldest Black Church in the south, founded in the late 18th century. It's a real landmark. This would have been horrible being anywhere but this particular church makes it even worse.

Just pointing out how hate crime doesn't apply to white victims.

I hate the idea of certain killings considered "Hate" crime due to race. IMO all killing like Hasan or this church are built on a basis of some kind of hate.
Only mass shooting by a black guy I remember is the DC beltway snipers and that's more likely considered Islamic terrorism.

A "hate crime" means there was no other motive other than hate for a certain kind of people. If a store clerk gets shot in a robbery the motive was robbery, but if some demented individual kills a person of a different race or ethnicity just for the hell of it, it's a hate crime. Both are horrible but IMO a hate crime is worse.

Classify crimes however you want, taking a life is taking a life and should result in the ultimate punishment. Doesnt matter if it was a junkie who gunned down Apu at the Quik E Mart or this floppy haired white extremist who gunned down black people. Ole Sparky ought to be the end result for both.

Motive is commonly a factor in how harshly to punish criminals. Hate crime laws just codify that when your motive is to target members of a certain class - race, religion, gender, etc. - it's automatically taken into account. Killing for the sake of targeting black people, or Christians, or women, is seen as more heinous, more dangerous (a person driven to kill black people because they're black would be seen as more of a future threat than someone who killed a guy who had screwed his wife), and essentially an act of terrorism against the class of people. Even those not directly affected are victimized by the act.

You'd think all murders would be considered a hate crime.

And of course ole Heisman the resident racist wants to make this about whites and christians. Seems pretty obvious these people were killed because they were black, not because they were Christians. I know that doesn't fit your agenda but hey, keep trying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT