ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news. Some guy shoots up a church in Charleston, SC

Texas NRA executive thoughts on the shooting.

imrs.php

Sounds like his original target was the College of Charleston. At least according to a "friend".

Killer: i wanted to kill black people
RuppRafters: its because of video games

Adam Lanza killed 26 in Connecticut...Anders Breivik gunned down 77in Oslo...James Holmes gunned down 6 in Arizona...Sueng Hui Cho gunned down 32 students on VTs campus...the Columbine shooters...all were avid players of violent video games. Lanza going so far as to call his video game his training simulation. Is it so far fetched to think maybe their might be a correlation between violent video games and mass shootings?

RuppRafters: guy had mental issues
Alot of racist and hate mongers in the world but is it normal for them to go into churches and actually gun people down because they think it will start a race war? That doesnt sound like mental isssues to you? The last person I remember to commit mass murder in hopes of starting a race war was Charles Manson...nah, no mental issues there.

RuppRafters: parents are to blame
Well to some extent, afterall they are the ones who bought the dumbass the weapon, right? If not legally then morally their should be some blame placed on the parents.

RuppRafters: we need more guns
Only needed one more gun...in that church...in that Virginia Tech classroom...maybe alot more lives would have been saved

RuppRafters: Obama's fault, look at Chicago
Irrelevant

RuppRafters: but black people kill each other
Taken out of context. The media attention for white/black and black/white crime was said to be covered more than black/black crime.

Nobody is saying the kid wasnt racist or even that this wasnt a hate crime just that based on previous mass shootings theres probably some other factors contributing to this act other than Bubba the racist in his apartheid coat shooting him some black folk in between his klan meeting and date with his sister. Like I posted earlier, racism is common...mass murder because it might spark a race war...not so much.

Race war? Come on this is so stupid.

Racism naturally exist amongst all of us. Maybe not in the same degree as everyone else but for whatever reason there has been a point where almost everyone has made a hateful blanket comment or thought(just because you don't say or act on it doesn't mean it is t there) toward another race or nationality. It doesn't mean we all want to fight for the cause or even be disrespectful on a daily encounters with other people.

This is an extreme case here which is and always will be stupid extremist. This kid should be killed and I applaud the people of Charleston for being civilized people to this point.

Gotcha, well the shooter was stupid too for thinking it.

You know what, and maybe I'm wrong for thinking it, but it was weak of this loser to pick a church to shoot up instead of going to the hood assuming there is a "hood" in charleston.

This kid is not worthy of life! Not another second.

Gotcha, well the shooter was stupid too for thinking it.

You know what, and maybe I'm wrong for thinking it, but it was weak of this loser to pick a church to shoot up instead of going to the hood assuming there is a "hood" in charleston.

This kid is not worthy of life! Not another second.

I'd be ok if they put him in a cage for the rest of his natural life and let him feel the fear or retribution from every black face he has eye contact with, every single day of his miserable worthless life.

This is a perfect example of the type of hypocrisy and manipulation from media outlets. This particular site is about as left as you can get. Check these tweets out from the same network. This is to show you how the narrative changes with the ideology. The sad thing is, I don't even know if they are aware of their hypocrisy anymore.

CH5-2VYWUAAZKih.png-large.png

This post explains it all....Thanks for posting this....Total hypocrisy by the leftist media.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Words can't describe how messed up this dude was/is.
I like how he cites the Council of Conservative Citizens website as the catalyst for his conversion to outright racism. I wonder where the Paddock has seen that website linked before? Hmmmm...

I'd be ok if they put him in a cage for the rest of his natural life and let him feel the fear or retribution from every black face he has eye contact with, every single day of his miserable worthless life.

Sadly Dee... Im guessing he gets the death penalty and ends up in Florence Colorado where they put him in isolation and study him for a few years before putting him to death.

I'd say it took more than one website to push him to the level of hate that he has.

Ya know after watching interviews with some of the church members that attend that church, I'm amazed
by the forgiveness that they've shown. These are truly good people and it's such a shame that such evil took place in their house of worship

The good people of that church may forgive him, but I sure as hell don't. If there's anything they need to fix, it's our legal system. His trial should start within the month and his execution should be a short time after that.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Maybe just maybe this happened for a reason with all the race BS we have faced over the last few years with cops or people in general. This goes to show that some people can be upstanding citizens and take a situation and not blanket it over anything and everything as an excuse to act just as ignorant as the person who caused such pain in their lives.

I'm not saying "God picked them suffer" etc but there is a story here if people pay any attention o the strength of these victims! These people deserve a lot for their ability to handle such a horrific event.

God bless them!

Not condoning the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore, but if you think those situations are remotely analogous to this one....

Different situations, but these people have handled this above and beyond what the average person admits to how they could handle it.

I'm white and I want this POS dead!

The point isnt they arent rioting, but it is they have reason to be pissed that the guy doesn't see court until October and again in February in a case that is clear cut. They are still being good rational people and stating forgiveness when the wound is still raw!

Like I said, God bless them!

This is a perfect example of the type of hypocrisy and manipulation from media outlets. This particular site is about as left as you can get. Check these tweets out from the same network. This is to show you how the narrative changes with the ideology. The sad thing is, I don't even know if they are aware of their hypocrisy anymore.

CH5-2VYWUAAZKih.png-large.png

This post explains it all....Thanks for posting this....Total hypocrisy by the leftist media.

It's almost as if two completely different people wrote those articles! Looking the articles up, they both come from the same angle: one saying don't ask Muslims to answer when white Christians aren't asked to answer for people like Timothy McVeigh, and the other being an apparent satire piece asking a list of questions of white America obviously mirroring the sort of questions commonlky asked of other communities. This isn't hypocrisy. The point just went over your head.

It's almost as if two completely different people wrote those articles! Looking the articles up, they both come from the same angle: one saying don't ask Muslims to answer when white Christians aren't asked to answer for people like Timothy McVeigh, and the other being an apparent satire piece asking a list of questions of white America obviously mirroring the sort of questions commonlky asked of other communities. This isn't hypocrisy. The point just went over your head.

*sigh*

You're right. There is no such thing as liberal hypocrisy. I guess there are not hundreds of examples of total double standards by the media when it might conflict with their ideology.

I suppose the 85% of interracial crime with white people as victims that never has race attached as a motive by the media just mistakenly looks over that while portraying white on black crime as an epidemic of racism from whites against blacks.

I guess I might have to flood this thread with countless examples of media hypocrisy so you won't ignorantly stick your head in the sand and act as if it doesn't happen.

By the way, Timothy McVeigh was by no means a Christian so comparing him to Muslims who follow the Quran to a T is beyond idiotic and a total BS stance from the leftist media.

*sigh*

You're right. There is no such thing as liberal hypocrisy.

Yes. That's a completely reasonable distillation of what I said. "This isn't an example of hypocrisy" is exactly the same as "liberals can never be hypocrites."

I guess I might have to flood this thread with countless examples of media hypocrisy so you won't ignorantly stick your head in the sand and act as if it doesn't happen.

Please, spare yourself the effort and the rest of us the hijacking. No need to go knocking down strawmen.

By the way, Timothy McVeigh was by no means a Christian so comparing him to Muslims who follow the Quran to a T is beyond idiotic and a total BS stance from the leftist media.

"I disagree with their point" is not the same as "They're hypocrites!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT