ADVERTISEMENT

Blame Cal all you want….but

This team played sloppy and out of control the ENTIRE game. It’s fine to be critical of Cal to some degree but there were too many easy missed shots…too many ridiculous turnovers…too many ridiculous calls….and no desire to play defense. Simpletons see a loss and blame Cal but refuse to hold players to any level of accountability. It’s sad too think how many UK “fans” turned the television on tonight rooting for the other team just so they could cry about it online. The players on the court tonight played AWFUL. Don’t @me crybabies
JVC says he dosen't/didn't care , why should the players?

This team played sloppy and out of control the ENTIRE game. It’s fine to be critical of Cal to some degree but there were too many easy missed shots…too many ridiculous turnovers…too many ridiculous calls….and no desire to play defense. Simpletons see a loss and blame Cal but refuse to hold players to any level of accountability. It’s sad too think how many UK “fans” turned the television on tonight rooting for the other team just so they could cry about it online. The players on the court tonight played AWFUL. Don’t @me crybabies
Learn the game son.

New name and drunk again....
F2SCyit.png

I’m specifically commenting on the OP talking about the sloppy turnovers which happened in the first half.

I have bashed Cal failures in other threads but I’m just commenting on what the OP was talking about in his post .
Fine. However, the OP is a troll. Cal doesnt prepare his team and this is what it looks like. The comment on holding the players accountable is ridiculous when it is the same nonsense year after year and Cal is the constant.

This team has demonstrated from the start of the season they cannot play man to man D. Cal loads up with cupcakes yet doesn’t use those games to address weaknesses. Cal is 100% to blame for this.

This team played sloppy and out of control the ENTIRE game. It’s fine to be critical of Cal to some degree but there were too many easy missed shots…too many ridiculous turnovers…too many ridiculous calls….and no desire to play defense. Simpletons see a loss and blame Cal but refuse to hold players to any level of accountability. It’s sad to think how many UK “fans” turned the television on tonight rooting for the other team just so they could cry about it online. The players on the court tonight played AWFUL. Don’t @me crybabies
Sthu
You start the game with ya best 5 and for anyone that says it don’t matter is a damn fool!

But. Good God didn't St. Peter's teach you anything?
It did. And I’m not totally against a coaching change. I’m just trying to shed light on the fact that this loss shouldn’t be entirely placed on the coach but also the terrible play on the court from start to finish. Maybe I’m wrong. I digress.

Reactions: fbrent1972
We are so poorly coached it’s amazing
From not starting the best five
Not going zone to cut off drives
No rotations on defense
No blocking out - no charges taken
He’s a astonishing bad bench
coach and roster builder
21’ of suck in the middle
Would be much better with Chuck Hayes Terrence Jones type player than getting the tallest softest unathletic player but yet we get 3 of them

It did. And I’m not totally against a coaching change. I’m just trying to shed light on the fact that this loss shouldn’t be entirely placed on the coach but also the terrible play on the court from start to finish. Maybe I’m wrong. I digress.
I mean, you would have a case except we have been watching this movie for a very long time since 2015.

Who leads the players? Whose job is it to hold them accountable?

If a manager lets one of his reports be a giant F&*# off? Who's getting fired first?

This isn't rocket science.

We are so poorly coached it’s amazing
From not starting the best five
Not going zone to cut off drives
No rotations on defense
No blocking out - no charges taken
He’s a astonishing bad bench
coach and roster builder
21’ of suck in the middle
Would be much better with Chuck Hayes Terrence Jones type player than getting the tallest softest unathletic player but yet we get 3 of them
Yeah, I mean people can bitch about leaving the best 6 man on the bench, but not the best first and second player on the entire team on the bench.

Can I blame him for being a stubborn obtuse fat a$$hole for refusing to play his best and most productive lineups? Is that allowed? Please tell me how I should feel when a toddler could put the best lineup on the court but the fraud that collects nearly $10M a yr can’t.

This is what you’ve got after your vols were donkey punched today?

Man are you serious??!!! What are you talking about??!!

Last edited:
Mitchell played more mins than Reeves and Thiero. Reeves is the 2nd best scorer in the SEC and played less than 50% of the game.

Yeah definitely not the coaches fault.
Reeves was in foul trouble. I agree, Ado should've gotten more PT

The refs took him out of the game honestly. Crooks.
They absolutely did but when he picked up his 3rd to start the second half…you already knew what the refs intention was; I would have left him in and told him not to reach at all etc and dared the refs to blatantly foul out my star player. How many times do we see a guy get 4 and never another one…. If you want to foul my guy out w 10 min to play then so be it but I’ll take my post game fine and call the conference publicly. We are talking about a dude that averages less than 2 fouls a game getting tagged w immediate fouls to start the halves.

By sitting him when it was obvious the intent, cal played into the refs hands. Play him until he fouls out in the 2nd half while you were down. If he fouls out the. Wagner can get minutes. Instead we gave Wagner 29 min and reeves finished the game w 4 fouls but by the time he came back in after his 4th it was too late to really get on a roll and make a run…those things can be expected to be instant. If im trying to get hot for 3 min as a team…im looking to get hot 2-3 min out of every 10

Who should I blame most for this blowout loss - (1) Cal (2) Players (3) AD

I haven't seen anyone type that they are glad UK lost. All I have seen is people that are pissed because they lost. At what point does it become Cal's fault for how his team performs? This is March. He said this team was built for March but yet we see the very same mistakes and sloppy play that we saw in November. Just exactly where is the coaching at? Where is the correction of mistakes? Where is the defensive rotation? Where are the fundamentals? Where are the in-game adjustments? All of these things are coaching. That is what he gets paid to do.

That's rich coming from you. Nice alt.

And for the record who is paid to calm them down and prepare them and prevent that exactly? I’ll give you 9 million guesses. There is no but. It is 100% Cal.

Wow. You actually PAID to be able to come and post this.

People like you are why we are in this situation.

Just STFU.

Simpleton? Yea. Ok

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT