ADVERTISEMENT

Former players attending tomorrow’s press conference?

Patrick Patterson yapping on the official UK basketball Instagram post welcoming Pope about why we would get rid of a guy who has struggled in the tourney for a bit for someone that has never won a tourney game. If he feels that way, so be it, no need to put it out on the basketball Instagram page.
I don’t think we could chain Cal to the bench. He left on his own PPat!

Reactions: jace2012
Honest question.

Why would Rex think anyone wants him there?
He’s a plague to this university and just a straight up awful human. How he’s even associated with the radio stuff blows my mind

that is the same thing a large number of our wonderful fans are asking on this board. are you on their ass too.
No, I haven’t been, because they can have their opinions. Also. this isn’t the official UK basketball page. And we aren’t former players. Bad look from Patterson. Think he should shut his mouth.

I don’t think we could chain Cal to the bench. He left on his own PPat!
he isn't bitching about cal being gone he is questioning the hire just like a lot of posters on this board. I would like to see everybody get behind coach Pope and get Big Blue rolling

Reactions: UKgal82
No, I haven’t been, because they can have their opinions. Also. this isn’t the official UK basketball page. And we aren’t former players. Bad look from Patterson. Think he should shut his mouth.
so only privileged posters hidden behind keyboards are allowed to opinions?

Sounds like the players have the same mixed opinions and feelings of the rest of the fanbase and alumni .

But when Jim in Pulaski has a hot take he’s just a fan

Honest question.

He’s a plague to this university and just a straight up awful human. How he’s even associated with the radio stuff blows my mind

Surprised Rex isn't wondering aloud why we hired a white coach.

Reactions: Jakerz
Hag was always a bad apple
Ha shouldn't make fun of ANYONE!!!

He was HORRIBLE for UK!!! Couldn't guard a fence post, couldn't finish at the rim, couldn't dribble in traffic, got ROASTED on defense because he couldn't stop straight line drives(just like several others since) and LOAFED a lot!! Then you throw in the off the court issues, which there were PLENTY and you have a team cancer!!!

So how he could say ANYTHING derogatory about someone else is beyond ridiculous!!!

Ha shouldn't make fun of ANYONE!!!

He was HORRIBLE for UK!!! Couldn't guard a fence post, couldn't finish at the rim, couldn't dribble in traffic, got ROASTED on defense because he couldn't stop straight line drives(just like several others since) and LOAFED a lot!! Then you throw in the off the court issues, which there were PLENTY and you have a team cancer!!!

So how he could say ANYTHING derogatory about someone else is beyond ridiculous!!!

I agree with everything you said besides him not guarding a fence post. That dude could defend, I’m not sure you’re remembering correctly.

I’ll never find it now that I need a source, but someone had screenshots on Twitter earlier of some comments by Pat Patterson asking why we replaced Cal with someone that hadn’t won a tournament game (as if we fired Cal anyway). I was particularly disappointed by that one because he was such a fan favorite and to be honest, I never truly thought of him as a Cal guy, just a Kentucky guy.
He is a Kentucky guy. It is a valid question. Patterson was recruited by Tubby after all.

Bingo. Ashton Hagans as far as I’m concerned was lucky to even get to wear the jersey. He’s 100% the type of player that would have ended up at Kansas and should have.

Some of the Calipari guys are brain dead and useless anyway. Ashton Hagans please never step foot at our campus in the future. Don’t need you, don’t want you, and I wish I could go back and have his scholarship ripped up. The guy was a punk when he played here and he’s a loud moth punk now.
Don't care how many hate me for it. But I'll always love every Cal player from 2009-2017. Every single one. Willie Cauley-Stein is one of my favorite UK players ever. 2015 was so special man. I'll always thank Calipari for that year. We didn't win the title. But that team is legendary and still talked about.

Reactions: RaginRondo
Patrick Patterson yapping on the official UK basketball Instagram post welcoming Pope about why we would get rid of a guy who has struggled in the tourney for a bit for someone that has never won a tourney game. If he feels that way, so be it, no need to put it out on the basketball Instagram page.

Why? He has more equity in the program than anyone here, and he’s seen the other side of this.

Honest question.

There goes the great fans. Hes one of the greatest players in school history and continuously supports the program.

• Haha
Reactions: Anthony B
Ashton Haggins was making fun of the hire on Twitter. I know Cousins had a misunderstanding with Rondo. Lamb said something stupid. Anyone else of Cal's guy say anything? I heard Towns has been gracious.
At this point screw em all! They never cared about Kentucky minus Fox and a few others.

I agree with everything you said besides him not guarding a fence post. That dude could defend, I’m not sure you’re remembering correctly.
Not against quick guards. The little dude from Auburn KILLED him and UK in the 2019 Elite 8. Ashton had a TON of turnovers and that guard scored at will by driving past him and either scoring or drawing a foul and making FT's. Just Google the box score and you will see.

If the Guard was halfway decent, Ashton couldn't keep him out of the paint.

Don't care how many hate me for it. But I'll always love every Cal player from 2009-2017. Every single one. Willie Cauley-Stein is one of my favorite UK players ever. 2015 was so special man. I'll always thank Calipari for that year. We didn't win the title. But that team is legendary and still talked about.
Most of that era will come around it’s just the nature of this right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT