ADVERTISEMENT

Blame Cal all you want….but

This team played sloppy and out of control the ENTIRE game. It’s fine to be critical of Cal to some degree but there were too many easy missed shots…too many ridiculous turnovers…too many ridiculous calls….and no desire to play defense. Simpletons see a loss and blame Cal but refuse to hold players to any level of accountability. It’s sad too think how many UK “fans” turned the television on tonight rooting for the other team just so they could cry about it online. The players on the court tonight played AWFUL. Don’t @me crybabies
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

This team played sloppy and out of control the ENTIRE game. It’s fine to be critical of Cal to some degree but there were too many easy missed shots…too many ridiculous turnovers…too many ridiculous calls….and no desire to play defense. Simpletons see a loss and blame Cal but refuse to hold players to any level of accountability. It’s sad too think how many UK “fans” turned the television on tonight rooting for the other team just so they could cry about it online. The players on the court tonight played AWFUL. Don’t @me crybabies
BEGOT

Mitchell played more mins than Reeves and Thiero. Reeves is the 2nd best scorer in the SEC and played less than 50% of the game.

Yeah definitely not the coaches fault.
I mean foul trouble not with standing. Or are we ignoring that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT