ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore, MD entertaining riots

Did they burn couches or did they burn a CVS? How many people in Lexington were attacked for being white? You comparing college kids "rioting" after a game to the classless thugs in Baltimore attacking people because they are white shows your agenda.

Should give them lollipops and wish them a nice day and to please leave peacefully.

M2YyOTA5MGZkYzY3.jpg

Teen killed (2 other teens shot, as well) in Cincinnati after attending a Sweet 16 party, a couple weeks ago.

I wish the Gov't had a bullets-for-sandbags exchange program.

Did they burn couches or did they burn a CVS? How many people in Lexington were attacked for being white? You comparing college kids "rioting" after a game to the classless thugs in Baltimore attacking people because they are white shows your agenda.

How destroying a persons car any less, someone worked hard to pay for that car.
Your reasoning is that's it's fine to riot over a sporting event but if it's a socioeconomic issue spurned by a death then pull out the rubber bullets and spray them.
Actually there are a few black guys in the picture. Who figure you would pull the race card out.

Proverbs 16:27-29
Idle hands are the devil’s workshop; idle lips are his mouthpiece.
An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends.
Wickedness loves company—and leads others into sin.

If the young people had hope for a future and good jobs to keep them occupied. I don;t think any the riots over the past year would been as inflamed.

Im saying attacking innocent people in the street because they are white is enough to earn a few sandbags coming your way. You are saying that it is not.

Quoting the bible does nothing for me unless it says thou shalt not act like an idiot and then complaineth and form a mob when the cops come your way.

Reactions: dezyDeco
If the young people had hope for a future and good jobs to keep them occupied. I don;t think any the riots over the past year would been as inflamed.

Why hasn't obumma said he'll hire them (minimum wage) to clean up everything after the riots? Is this one of those self-fulfilling kind of ideas?

sandbags coming at about 1200 ft/sec and you arent gonna be burning anything down or doing much of anything for that matter.

I didn't see the comment of doing bodily harm to another. And besides why does the innocent bystander have to be "white"?
IMO anyone causing bodily and possibly deadly harm to another innocent human being regardless of their race, creed, sex or whatever. Deserves a bullet and it doesn't just have to be rubber.

We would never become a nation if wasn't for mobs voicing their opinions and dissatisfaction with a ruling authority.

Last edited:
Why hasn't obumma said he'll hire them (minimum wage) to clean up everything after the riots? Is this one of those self-fulfilling kind of ideas?

Just revert back to some the FDR programs. Food, shelter and a small wage to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure.

You are beyond stupid and I hate to sound harsh. Feel free to find me a video of these people in Baltimore attacking black people in the street. They are jumping people because they are white.

Is mobs attacking people in the street and burning down peoples bussinesses voicing their opinion? Or is it them being gangbanging thugs? The answer seems simple to me.

But I understand where youre at. You are obviously too into this topic emotionally to see right from wrong which is evident by your half retarded posts. The Boston Tea party is an example of a group of people voicing their opinions, not a group of black people attacking whites and burning down their businesses.

And yet, the mother, who is now hailed as a hero for disciplining her son, is the root of the problem. She is a single mother of six kids and cursing like a sailor as she disciplines her child. Sure, once you have become pregnant and have the child, you should discipline. But how about stopping around two?

And in the area that I live in, this is definitely not a black/white issue. Same thing happening with white, Hispanic, and even some Mennonite women. They have child after child after child with no obvious financial support but the local Department of Human Services.
On target right here. This is a big problem in this country.

You are beyond stupid and I hate to sound harsh. Feel free to find me a video of these people in Baltimore attacking black people in the street. They are jumping people because they are white.

Is mobs attacking people in the street and burning down peoples bussinesses voicing their opinion? Or is it them being gangbanging thugs? The answer seems simple to me.

But I understand where youre at. You are obviously too into this topic emotionally to see right from wrong which is evident by your half retarded posts. The Boston Tea party is an example of a group of people voicing their opinions, not a group of black people attacking whites and burning down their businesses.

I think the underlying problems in the inner city communities are more complex than that.
But if you just want to think it's a basic Black vs White issue then K.I.S.S. it way to go.

Just revert back to some the FDR programs. Food, shelter and a small wage to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure.

I actually think that (WPA-like program) has some merit... but that'd require some people to give up their overpaid positions, and the people who've been receiving food, shelter and money for doing nothing aren't likely to change their stripes any time soon.

I think the underlying problems in the inner city communities are more complex than that.
But if you just want to think it's a basic Black vs White issue then K.I.S.S. it way to go.

You should give up trying to intelligently discuss this issue with people like DezyDeco, et al.

I actually think that (WPA-like program) has some merit... but that'd require some people to give up their overpaid positions, and the people who've been receiving food, shelter and money for doing nothing aren't likely to change their stripes any time soon.

WPA, yeah wasn't a nickname for the program We Piddle Around? But even piddling around picking up trash while you earn your government check would be better than have someone sitting around idle and potentially cause trouble. Programs could teach life skills and trade skills to those that have none while improving our much neglected roads and other infrastructure.
I rather see five government program workers fill a pothole than a contractor with five guys being paid under the table.

But this is off topic....

White America has a pretty impressive rioting history too. Rosewood (Fl), Tulsa just to name a couple. Just saying. Reminding all you folks who think rioting is just a "thug" thing.

That would require accepting responsibility and not blaming everyone for their problems which is the usually the go-to. Whites and cops are always at fault.

Notice that in all of these cases that hit the national media involved a guy breaking the law and then treated like a choir boy?

So now thug is code for "n" word. I can't wait till this dominoes* and calling someone black is deemed racist.

What we say and how we act are completely at odds. After this recent debacle, you'll have the usual suspects saying we need an honest conversation on race, all the while quashing any dissenting opinion not aligned with their own. Talk about Kabuki theater. Our heads and asses are playing Marco Polo.

I hate everyone, not just those of other races. There are worse things of which to be guilty.

WPA, yeah wasn't a nickname for the program We Piddle Around? But even piddling around picking up trash while you earn your government check would be better than have someone sitting around idle and potentially cause trouble. Programs could teach life skills and trade skills to those that have none while improving our much neglected roads and other infrastructure.
I rather see five government program workers fill a pothole than a contractor with five guys being paid under the table.

Agreed.

Common ground, brother... common ground. ;)

A "thug" is a violent perso
White America has a pretty impressive rioting history too. Rosewood (Fl), Tulsa just to name a couple. Just saying. Reminding all you folks who think rioting is just a "thug" thing.

The definition of a thug, at least before some leaders got a hold of it, was a violent, especially criminal, individual. The root comes from India and some group of individuals that caused havoc. (Would need to look that up.) If those white folks in Tulsa or Rosewood were looting and burning down Senior Citizen Centers, then they are "thugs".

So what if the reports that the guy just had spine surgery a week prior to being arrested to correct injuries sustained in a car accident are true?

That'd be a pretty inconvenient fact for everyone. Hands up, don't shoot and those kinds of things.

Thugs are not just a white or black thing like you and a couple of others would like to make it out to be. Thuggery is a term not a specific race.

You really have a difficult time staying on topic don't you?

LOL! Some of the time... but not this time. That story was meant to provide a little perspective to the sandbag-whiners.

You cranky today? It's ok, sweetheart... I can tell that your Aunt must be visiting you this week.

LOL! Some of the time... but not this time. That story was meant to provide a little perspective to the sandbag-whiners.

You cranky today? It's ok, sweetheart... I can tell that your Aunt must be visiting you this week.

My aren't we a clever one?

So what if the reports that the guy just had spine surgery a week prior to being arrested to correct injuries sustained in a car accident are true?

That'd be a pretty inconvenient fact for everyone. Hands up, don't shoot and those kinds of things.

Wouldn't that be something, eh? Well, it should be easy to find out... but I expect the HIPAA laws will prevent everyone from checking out Freddie's "free" Medicaid/obummacare billing records.

I dont think it's a black vs. white issue at all. I think its an obey the law issue white OR black. No race is exempt from the law. Every race has people that think they are above it. This is just an example of ONE race doing it at this moment in time.

Rioting is just a thug thing. If a bunch of white people were out in the street burning down CVS stores then I would be calling them worthless thugs just as I am calling the ones now. To put a race on everything is pre-civil war to me. We all are here together, why is the law so hard to obey?

Im not saying its okay IF the police did something to end this young man's life, but its not okay for all these people to be acting like this either and it is doing nothing more than splitting the nation in two.

If he had spine surgery prior to this incident you can bet that it will leak out. I have read a few reports that this may be true. I am not going to speculate the validity of these reports but sure does make you wonder about the cause of his death if true.

How do we know what happened to his spine or that the police were at fault?

Just because is supposedly happened while in custody doesn't make it true.

And even still, if it did happen and it's the police fault does that justify burning down businesses? These people are their own problem today. Once they stop everyone will focus on the police and their problems.

It really is that simple.
Several things...
Once the police take you into custody...they are taking responsibility and it is their responsibility to protect those in their custody from harm.

No, never are riots and distruction of personal property "justified"...but we know as a society that it usually takes extreme actions on one end or the other of the spectrum to get change to happen.

I dont think it's a black vs. white issue at all. I think its an obey the law issue white OR black. No race is exempt from the law. Every race has people that think they are above it. This is just an example of ONE race doing it at this moment in time.
It becomes a race issue when the victims are repeatedly the same race. When we start to see cell phone video of a cop shooting a white guy in the back...video of 6 cops choking and taking down a white guy...then we'll know it's just bad cops.

Several things...
Once the police take you into custody...they are taking responsibility and it is their responsibility to protect those in their custody from harm.

No, never are riots and distruction of personal property "justified"...but we know as a society that it usually takes extreme actions on one end or the other of the spectrum to get change to happen.
You say it is not justified and then almost qualify it as necessary. It basically tells eveyone that you did not mean is was not justified.

Reactions: CatsFanGG24
Well, now that Fuzz is here to give us a misinterpretation of law, it won't be too long before Transy makes his way here to correct every post that Fuzz makes.

It becomes a race issue when the victims are repeatedly the same race. When we start to see cell phone video of a cop shooting a white guy in the back...video of 6 cops choking and taking down a white guy...then we'll know it's just bad cops.
There have actually been plenty of white guys shot by cops as well.

I believe on the same day as Michael Brown, an off duty black cop shot a white unarmed dude in TX...has happened in Alabama and Salt Lake City as well.

Those are looked at as criminals or druggies getting shot by police...they are not made out to be innocent youth being gunned down by out of control officers.

And yes there are bad cops...and they need to re-think training methods. But nobody is completely innocent and without fault in these deals, even the deceased.

Fuzz, how do you say it takes rash behavior to stop other rash behaviors, but only see rioting as the right side like that's what it takes? Maybe these police feel like they need to go Wild West on some very stupid people.

Guess it's all fair and nothing to see here?

Oh and spare me with the while in custody they are responsible for you. I have been in a cop car when some dumbass decided to make his point by slamming his head into the window. Cops are not responsible for that stupidity.

Its only on the news when a white cop shoots a black kid. Meanwhile, thousands of black kids shoot other black kids every day.

You only need 6 cops? How about TEN Cops beating a White Guy!

Francis "horse thief" Pusok beating:

CONFIRMED: Okay, I guess now we "know it's just bad cops." Case closed on the "race issue."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT