ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore, MD entertaining riots

You say it is not justified and then almost qualify it as necessary. It basically tells eveyone that you did not mean is was not justified.

First off...justified <> necessary.
Second, scope matters. I don't believe these riots happen if not for other recent events.
Third, there is no justification for the distruction of property owned by people who had nothing to do with an event. That doesn't stop me from looking at history and seeing what happened in order to affect societal changes. I don't think there is ever any justification for any soldier to die...that doesn't keep me from understanding why they die.

If he had spine surgery prior to this incident you can bet that it will leak out. I have read a few reports that this may be true. I am not going to speculate the validity of these reports but sure does make you wonder about the cause of his death if true.

That rumor is completely false.

Fuzz, how do you say it takes rash behavior to stop other rash behaviors, but only see rioting as the right side like that's what it takes? Maybe these police feel like they need to go Wild West on some very stupid people.

Guess it's all fair and nothing to see here?

Oh and spare me with the while in custody they are responsible for you. I have been in a cop car when some dumbass decided to make his point by slamming his head into the window. Cops are not responsible for that stupidity.

Guess that dude in Baltimore crushed his own spine eh?

First off...justified <> necessary.
Second, scope matters. I don't believe these riots happen if not for other recent events.
Third, there is no justification for the distruction of property owned by people who had nothing to do with an event. That doesn't stop me from looking at history and seeing what happened in order to affect societal changes. I don't think there is ever any justification for any soldier to die...that doesn't keep me from understanding why they die.
No justification what so ever. Sorry but, if you want to be taken seriously as a person who contributes to society, you do not make your own people pay for what you say other people are responsible for. You simply show that your are a criminal and a thug who is only out for themselves and not the issue. Common sense reality.

Its only on the news when a white cop shoots a black kid. Meanwhile, thousands of black kids shoot other black kids every day.

It's news because one would think we hold law enforcement to a wee bit higher standard than common criminals....of any race. Nice try though.

That rumor is completely false.

Careful with your confidence in declaring what reports about this case are true or false. Zimmerman & Mike Brown cases show that long after the incidences are complete that the truth comes out which is often at complete odds with the prevailing wisdom.

It's news because one would think we hold law enforcement to a wee bit higher standard than common criminals....of any race. Nice try though.

What about when black cops shoot blacks? White cops shoot whites? It is only a story when a white cop shoots a black person. Why? Because its a "we are being held down" excuse for so many. Instead of holding this group of people responsible they get a pass because it was a white cop. Its bullshit and its getting old.

What about when black cops shoot blacks? White cops shoot whites? It is only a story when a white cop shoots a black person. Why? Because its a "we are being held down" excuse for so many. Instead of holding this group of people responsible they get a pass because it was a white cop. Its bullshit and its getting old.

Good grief man! It's news because of the history of AAs and law enforcement. Read some sometime.

I would rather take the energy off the racial issues with the law and just work on reforming these military wanna be cops. It's just not a black thing. It encompasses the whole spectrum. Just like the women out west in Texas and New Mexico who have been sexually abused by cops on traffic stops.

Starts at the top. Reform the police and that will trickle to every other community. Put body cams on them and watch the complaints drop over night. Disenfranchised communities start trusting the law again and it will make a difference. May not fix it, but trust is the catalyst towards change.

I would rather take the energy off the racial issues with the law and just work on reforming these military wanna be cops. It's just not a black thing. It encompasses the whole spectrum. Just like the women out west in Texas and New Mexico who have been sexually abused by cops on traffic stops.

Starts at the top. Reform the police and that will trickle to every other community. Put body cams on them and watch the complaints drop over night. Disenfranchised communities start trusting the law again and it will make a difference. May not fix it, but trust is the catalyst towards change.

^home run. and when folks get to thinking that way, even the things they believe are racially motivated will subside.

The Washington Post is reporting the wounds may be self inflicted. Damn. This is awesome. Once again those people show themselves for what they are. "Hands up, don't shoot so I can lift your wallet"

Don't resist arrest, try to run away, or otherwise agitate cops. You may not think that's fair or that they're militarized or whatever but even if all those things are true, you're a total moron if you provoke them.

If the guy saying he heard Gray throwing himself into the walls is black your going to see a lot of proud people not be able to back track on their stupidity.

In other news 3 days of riots but that wasn't enough u to stop the gangs from going at each other on live TV. This thing was bound to fall apart and is becoming a joke.

The Washington Post is reporting the wounds may be self inflicted. Damn. This is awesome. Once again those people show themselves for what they are. "Hands up, don't shoot so I can lift your wallet"

Hmmm... that's going to be a tough sell. I guess the obvious question is if there was some kind of recording device inside the vehicle? Even if it didn't get images, maybe it picked up some sound?

Hmmm... that's going to be a tough sell. I guess the obvious question is if there was some kind of recording device inside the vehicle? Even if it didn't get images, maybe it picked up some sound?

Think it's time for me to buy some stock into body and vehicle cam companies.

Its a no win situation for those "military" type po-po. People want you to be Dr Phil and show up with some warm tea and cookies until they or someone they know are the victims and then they want to know why the po-po arent just going and kicking the shit out of the thugs that harmed them.

Ain't that the truth! I'm going all-in on GoPro tomorrow. So far, I've found $1.79 between the couch cushions.

Looking at Digital Ally, their stock price was 3 dollars are share in July '14. Spiked to 33/share in September and sitting at 14/share right now.
That's some return if you got in on that early.

Damn that's even more impressive than the handcuffed black
guy who managed to grab a gun and shoot himself. Blacks have really got to stop doing these things like crushing their own spines. Cops never would make something up when staring down the barrel of a big ass lawsuit or even criminal charges. And the dead guy SC really did run off with the cops tazer necessitating 8 shots in the back. Yep nothing to see here--- just another suicidal black guy dead set on killing himself.

Last edited:
guy who managed to grab a gun and shoot himself. Blacks have really got to stop doing these things like crushing their own spines. Cops never would make something up when staring down the barrel of a big ass lawsuit or even criminal charges. And the dead guy SC really did run off with the cops tazer necessitating 8 shots in the back. Yep nothing to see here--- just another suicidal black guy dead set on killing himself.

That "dead guy in SC" was named Walter Scott...I guess his name isnt important to remember since nobody got to set fires and steal shit in his name?
Baltimore is a city run by African Americans with a police force comprised of a large number of African Americans. It will be interesting to see If they crucify these African American political figures for creating such a racist police culture. Hmmmmm....I wonder If the Feds move to "dismantle" Baltimore the same as they threatened to do in Ferguson? Damn, wheres Eric when ya need him?

Reactions: JHB4UK
Would love to be able to drive through those streets in an MRAP with a fully loaded .50 cal with unlimited ammo and light up every POS on those streets. Black little bastards blaming everyone but themselves!!!!

This is only a sample of things to come because we have a race in America that is refusing to take any accountability and a POS president that tells the black man with a rap street that's he's just as equal and deserves everything that the man beside him gets. BS!!! There are consequences!!!!!

Sick and tired of hearing how the white man holds down the black man. Get off your asses and fix it!!!! Rioting only confirms what most of us already know.

I would never condone emptying the streets with a .50 cal, but I would also never condone attacking innocent people or burning down there businesses, like you are

I would never condone emptying the streets with a .50 cal, but I would also never condone attacking innocent people or burning down there businesses, like you are

Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing....condoning it. Point me to one single post I or anyone else has made that condones it. SMDH

You have continued to defend them and put down anyone that says anything remotely negative about people burning down businesses and attacking people in the street. I consider that condoning it.

Man, you are a clown.

Guess you've never watched the show cops before? Have seen countless number of suspects bang their heads/bodies on cop car windows, car hoods etc...

The suspect in Northern KY/OHIO area was trying to go suicide by cop...

It is quite possibly police used excessive force during the arrest AND that he slammed his own body around in the back of the wagon. A black cop who was involved in this situations relative said as much...

Yeah, it is funny how you only focus on a few incidents where the cops where really wrong but don't see most of the times where people where in the worng. Selective evidence only shows your hateful agenda.

You have continued to defend them and put down anyone that says anything remotely negative about people burning down businesses and attacking people in the street. I consider that condoning it.

BS! You just apparently believe what you want to believe. It's quite telling that you're more outraged with what you think I said than the idiot who wants to mow blacks down with a machine gun in the streets. I weep for this country just as much because of morons like you as "the blacks" who would loot, riot and burn.

Man, you are a clown.

Guess you've never watched the show cops before? Have seen countless number of suspects bang their heads/bodies on cop car windows, car hoods etc...

The suspect in Northern KY/OHIO area was trying to go suicide by cop...

It is quite possibly police used excessive force during the arrest AND that he slammed his own body around in the back of the wagon. A black cop who was involved in this situations relative said as much...

Yeah that's probably how he crushed 80% of his spinal cord; besides cops never, ever would engage in a smear the victim campaign. They never cover things up.

Yeah that's probably how he crushed 80% of his spinal cord; besides cops never, ever would engage in a smear the victim campaign. They never cover things up.

Don't really understand this response...guess you're like talking to a brick wall.

They could come out with video evidence of this dude flopping around and you'd say the cops ordered him to do so...

Like I said, its possible and likely that certain cops of the 6 used excessive force during the arrest...being irate and panicked, this guy banged around in the back of the wagon, causing them to stop again and add restraints (although not seatbelts).

The spine injury could've occurred during the original arrest attempt (where its possible excessive force was being used) and worsened from there (like banging around in the vehicle).

And you do have a hateful agenda...your feelings towards the police are seemingly the same as a racists toward his/her selected hated race.

BS! You just apparently believe what you want to believe. It's quite telling that you're more outraged with what you think I said than the idiot who wants to mow blacks down with a machine gun in the streets. I weep for this country just as much because of morons like you as "the blacks" who would loot, riot and burn.
Morons like me? Im a moron because I dont think these people should be in the street? I said hit them with some rubber bullets or sandbags, I would never call for killing people in the street. There are ways to exploit behavior by SOME of the cops in this country. Burning down buildings and attacking the first white person that you see is far from it.

There are ways to exploit behavior by SOME of the cops in this country. Burning down buildings and attacking the first white person that you see is far from it.

I completely agree and have never said otherwise. I'm just saying in the annals of history, black people don't have a monopoly on rioting and attacking the first person of a different race that they see. No one in their right mind condones it, but according to you I am.

Would love to be able to drive through those streets in an MRAP with a fully loaded .50 cal with unlimited ammo and light up every POS on those streets. Black little bastards blaming everyone but themselves!!!!

This is only a sample of things to come because we have a race in America that is refusing to take any accountability and a POS president that tells the black man with a rap street that's he's just as equal and deserves everything that the man beside him gets. BS!!! There are consequences!!!!!

Sick and tired of hearing how the white man holds down the black man. Get off your asses and fix it!!!! Rioting only confirms what most of us already know.

I hope no recruits or players ever enter the Paddock and read this drivel.

ADVERTISEMENT