ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore, MD entertaining riots

FWIW, FoxNews reporting that a prisoner in the van with Freddie Gray believed he was intentionally trying to injure himself.

Do you believe every single narrative (and they all sound the same) that you're spoon fed about blacks, suddenly losing all fear, and charging cops like rabid rhinos and going for their guns? You would've believed the Walter Scott narrative had their not been video evidence to the contrary. Dead men tell no tales.

Yeah I'm sure he wasn't promised leniency or a good deal or anything like that in exchange for his "beliefs".
Im not saying what Fox reported is true. I just threw it out there.

The more you post the more you make it obvious that you are anti-authority. You are going to come up with an excuse as to how the cops are in the wrong no matter what TRUTH does come out.

Same narrative in the Brown deal in Ferguson. All those maniacal people in the street in the same manor as the ones in Baltimore. Truth gets exposed and the cop is found to have been in the right and what happens? More people in the street and people are still throwing rocks at cops.

Come up with whatever excuses you want. The people in the street are acting like animals. The mayor has done nothing to help the situation and she should be removed from her seat immediately. She ordered cops to stand down while the riots were going on. Did she want them to burn the city to the ground?

The truth is whatever you can get people to believe, and yes I have real issues with the narrative of the ST. Louis deal. The grand jury was bogus and the prosecutor never intended to indict Brown and in fact had witnesses testify that weren't even there. It all stinks so no I don't just automatically believe or bow to authority and what they say.

You didn't answer the question...which means yes, you still believe that. Sad.

And no, I believe the forensics and crime scene analysis + autopsy reports etc...like I have said over and over, excessive force was likely a contributing factor in this case, but you don't listen.

I am for cops re-training, using different techniques and vetting potential officers more thoroughly. There are bad ones, crazy ones, racist ones - because they are people - and some people are bad/crazy/racist.

Your ideology is part of the problem.

Come up with whatever excuses you want. The people in the street are acting like animals.

All of them? Again, I can only look to sports riots like the one in Vancouver a few years ago and the silence or excuses of "just blowing off steam" et al is pretty telling. And make no mistake, and you've tried to do it, I don't condone burning, looting, physical violence etc. Not in the least, but I do try to look at a bigger picture as to why and how we've gotten to this point.

And no, I believe the forensics and crime scene analysis + autopsy reports etc...like I have said over and over, excessive force was likely a contributing factor in this case, but you don't listen.

I am for cops re-training, using different techniques and vetting potential officers more thoroughly. There are bad ones, crazy ones, racist ones - because they are people - and some people are bad/crazy/racist.

And you seem to believe everything is black and white (no pun intended) vis a vis you either have to believe this story or that story and I only wish it was that simple. But yeah I'm leery of authority who will plant tazers, say that their officer suffered a broken eye socket, ad nauseum when all that turns out not to be the case at all. You seem to side with the authorities when it is convenient to do so. Point being, these issues aren't black and white (again no pun).

What exactly is my ideology?

All of them? Again, I can only look to sports riots like the one in Vancouver a few years ago and the silence or excuses of "just blowing off steam" et al is pretty telling. And make no mistake, and you've tried to do it, I don't condone burning, looting, physical violence etc. Not in the least, but I do try to look at a bigger picture as to why and how we've gotten to this point.
Yes, all of them. Sports riots are the same thing to a lesser extent. If you are out in the street looting, burning stuff, and attacking people the consequences are going to be harsh AND THEY SHOULD BE.

If the cops are found guilty of wrong-doing by a jury of their peers then their penalties should be harsh as well. BUT before we start throwing them under the bus how about we find out what really happened instead of running to the street and acting like animals.

What exactly is my ideology?

That authority and the police can't be trusted at all. Its all or nothing...one bad apple spoils the whole bunch, so now all police are corrupt etc.

The hands up don't shoot thing has been proven false, but you still believe it. You are all in on social hashtags, but leery of authority reports...why not be leery of both?

And I don't side with authority at all times, only when they have evidence to support them...and I wait till important facts come out before judgement.

That authority and the police can't be trusted at all. Its all or nothing...one bad apple spoils the whole bunch, so now all police are corrupt etc.

The hands up don't shoot thing has been proven false, but you still believe it. You are all in on social hashtags, but leery of authority reports...why not be leery of both?

And I don't side with authority at all times, only when they have evidence to support them...and I wait till important facts come out before judgement.

(1) yeah that's exactly what I said--ALL police are corrupt, Mr. Reading Comprehension

(2) Never used a hashtag in my life. The broken orbital bone was proven false too. . . what's your point?

(3) you don't know me, my ideology or if I even have an "ideology". (Hint: I don't, but I can smell bullshit a mile away and that includes from the police)

Last edited:
Yes, all of them. Sports riots are the same thing to a lesser extent. If you are out in the street looting, burning stuff, and attacking people the consequences are going to be harsh AND THEY SHOULD BE.

If the cops are found guilty of wrong-doing by a jury of their peers then their penalties should be harsh as well. BUT before we start throwing them under the bus how about we find out what really happened instead of running to the street and acting like animals.

Because many times we don't "find out what really happened" other than what one side wants us to know. Again, I use the example of the SC incident. Is there any doubt that this officer's story would have been bought hook, line and sinker (e.g. he took my taser, etc.) if we didn't have video evidence to the contrary? Again, just an example among many. Do you understand that each one of these incidents (Tamir Rice, Jon Crawford, Eric Garner, etc.) builds on itself and finally the $hit blows.

Reactions: Free_Salato_Blue
Michael Moore says the US should disarm cops and release every black drug felon from prison.

Because many times we don't "find out what really happened" other than what one side wants us to know. Again, I use the example of the SC incident. Is there any doubt that this officer's story would have been bought hook, line and sinker (e.g. he took my taser, etc.) if we didn't have video evidence to the contrary? Again, just an example among many. Do you understand that each one of these incidents (Tamir Rice, Jon Crawford, Eric Garner, etc.) builds on itself and finally the $hit blows.

All are just catalysts to growing problems in the inner city communities. Poverty, drugs, values and a lack of hope.
Interesting read..from a former Baltimore cop. Especially the massive zero tolerance incarcerations of minor offenders.
http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/...orris-freddie-gray-baltimore-police-riot.html

Because many times we don't "find out what really happened" other than what one side wants us to know.
See: Brown, Michael and the completely invented lie of "hands up/don't shoot/executed in the back"

how much property destroyed, how much lost wages and earnings due to riots and businesses closed, how many injuries resulted from that falsehood? As I said a few pages ago, I doubt the snap rush to judgement that the B'more police snapped this guy's spine like a twig because it was fun is going to hold up to the harsh light of truth and facts.

See: Brown, Michael and the completely invented lie of "hands up/don't shoot/executed in the back"

how much property destroyed, how much lost wages and earnings due to riots and businesses closed, how many injuries resulted from that falsehood? As I said a few pages ago, I doubt the snap rush to judgement that the B'more police snapped this guy's spine like a twig because it was fun is going to hold up to the harsh light of truth and facts.
Hey, he can smell bullshit a mile away, and yet he's all in on Hands up don't shoot...

Do you believe every single narrative (and they all sound the same) that you're spoon fed about blacks, suddenly losing all fear, and charging cops like rabid rhinos and going for their guns? You would've believed the Walter Scott narrative had their not been video evidence to the contrary. Dead men tell no tales.

And yet, there were people who actually did see that happen... but lied about "shot in the back/hands up-don't shoot/etc." to the police and the media/public. So, now what?

Let's put you in charge. There's a very large group of protesters out there. You see some of them picking up rocks and heading towards the police cars. Others have gasoline and matches and are approaching the multi-million-dollar Community Center project. You see some "randomly" picking out innocent people to assault.

This is all on "video"... if that makes you feel better.

Seriously, how would you handle the situation?

It is the courts job to find out what happened.

And yet, there were people who actually did see that happen... but lied about "shot in the back/hands up-don't shoot/etc." to the police and the media/public. So, now what?

Let's put you in charge. There's a very large group of protesters out there. You see some of them picking up rocks and heading towards the police cars. Others have gasoline and matches and are approaching the multi-million-dollar Community Center project. You see some "randomly" picking out innocent people to assault.

He would give them jobs and a cell phone

Cardfan1130 really has no answer. He simply hates cops and would believe Osama bin Ladin if he told him he was innocent.

And there were people (or at least one person) who actually didn't see that happen (because they weren't here) who said that they did but who were allowed to testify before the grand jury.

Last edited:
And there were people (or at least one person) who actually didn't see that happen (because they weren't here) who said that they did but who were allowed to testify before the grand jury.

Oh, c'mon.

I guess you'd better let obumma and (former) DOJ Holder know about it. They DESPERATELY wanted some evidence that the officer did something wrong... but they found NOTHING.

You going to tell us how you would handle things?

Maybe I am not getting what you mean by "courts"?

You do know that Holder's DOJ spent weeks investigating the Brown shooting, right? You also know they found that Wilson did nothing wrong and was protecting himself,right? Or do you believe that Eric Holder is a white racist covering up for a cop? Or, have you been under a rock so long you have missed out on all that?

Congrats on your vindication with regards to Wilson/Brown. Want to talk about Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, Eric Garner Jonathan Crawford---I think the officers were vindicated in the latter 2 of those as well. "Found to have done nothing wrong" as it were.

Same kind of people not getting the point or not wanting to believe what really happened. Not unlike the ones calling people racist who call the rioters and looters thungs but, say nothing about the President, Mayor of Baltimore, City councilmen, and the police col. who also called them thugs. Double standards?

People who try to connect "thugs" with the "n" word have an obvious agenda. The people in the streets are thugs, plain and simple.

Just reading this thread only confirms what I already knew. This country is screwed!

Same kind of people not getting the point or not wanting to believe what really happened. Not unlike the ones calling people racist who call the rioters and looters thungs but, say nothing about the President, Mayor of Baltimore, City councilmen, and the police col. who also called them thugs. Double standards?

What in the heck are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT