ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron and Dakari's first summer league game stats

Nah man i digress, you played D2 football, you really know your stuff. You're probably one of those guys that says "We didn't have the best athletes in D2 football but it was super competitive". Awesome man. :clap:
Hey, how's that theory about Archie Goodwin not being a good basketball player workin' out for ya? Archie Goodwin, the 20 year old who's entering his 3rd year on the biggest stage in basketball, the NBA.

Nah man i digress, you played D2 football, you really know your stuff. You're probably one of those guys that says "We didn't have the best athletes in D2 football but it was super competitive". Awesome man. :clap:
Yeah it was actually pretty competitive. Ever heard of Rod Hill? Numer 1 draft pick of the Dallas Cowboys in 1982. Picked me off 3 times.

Hey, how's that theory about Archie Goodwin not being a good basketball player workin' out for ya? Archie Goodwin, the 20 year old who's entering his 3rd year on the biggest stage in basketball, the NBA.

You'll have to show me where i said that.

Way to not be able to discuss things in relativity. Obviously Archie Goodwin is a good basketball player if he played at UK and got drafted. Anthony Davis also played at UK and also got drafted. Is Archie in the same stratosphere as AD? Just trying to help you with relativity as your days of Big Time D2 football back in the 80's must have produced one too many shots to the head. Your school not big enough to afford helmets? God you're dumb.

I doubt you will find many on here that think Archie Goodwin is a stud, or was a great basketball player while at UK. Stud athlete? Absolutely. But right now its make or break for him in the NBA.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/nba-cats/suns-blog-says-its-a-make-or-break-season-for-archie/

Next...

Last edited:
Yeah it was actually pretty competitive. Ever heard of Rod Hill? Numer 1 draft pick of the Dallas Cowboys in 1982. Picked me off 3 times.

Humble brag #2

At this rate I predict you will be reliving high school glory days by midnight.

Last edited:
You'll have to show me where i said that.

Way to not be able to discuss things in relativity. Obviously Archie Goodwin is a good basketball player if he played at UK and got drafted. Anthony Davis also played at UK and also got drafted. Is Archie in the same stratosphere as AD? Just trying to help you with relativity as your days of Big Time D2 football back in the 80's must have produced one too many shots to the head. Your school not big enough to afford helmets? God you're dumb.

I doubt you will find many on here that think Archie Goodwin is a stud. Stud athlete? Absolutely, but right now its make or break for him in the NBA.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/nba-cats/suns-blog-says-its-a-make-or-break-season-for-archie/

Next...
You claimed Cal was playing Archie, despite his inconsistent play because he promised him he would make it to the NBA. You even went as far as saying Archie should have been substituted in favor of the likes of our stellar bench which included Jarrod Polson, Sam Malone, Brian Longand Twany Beckham. Good call man. [roll]

You claimed Cal was playing Archie, despite his inconsistent play because he promised him he would make it to the NBA. You even went as far as saying Archie should have been substituted in favor of the likes of our stellar bench which included Jarrod Polson, Sam Malone, Brian Longand Twany Beckham. Good call man. [roll]

Shew ok man, you are really struggling here. Grasping at some straws. Obviously I'm getting served here. Anything else? This is sad

At least you're smart enough to recognize it.

Whatever you say Uncle Rico

latest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT