ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MISS ST GAME THREAD••

You know before last game I got a new pair of the UK Hey Dudes and I have wore them the last 2 games ……..I’m telling you all now it’s the SHOES….

Reactions: cathouse
T
Hubbard and Miss State suck ass. Bunch of football players allowed to play like ****in thugs in the name of the SEC image. This is a football conference and doesn't deserve Kentucky. It's bullshit these coaches recruit football players to beat our kids up during the regular season. This shit has me HOT right now.
This

Come on home to LEXINGTON a few games boys.. that was a tough as it gets the last week of February. Let's get this train rolling til we get to Knoxville then we will see if we can beat a top 5 team.

GHY1TBvasAA5Zn_
Yep and after that coming back from that timeout is when we went on a run

And we played bad for 36 of them. Cal still has no clue on a decent rotation nor starting lineups. Glad we won, but damn that was brutal coaching. You CANNOT have Ugo in the game there the last 3 minutes. Awful. Reed put his cape on and saved everyone's asses.
Lol we were down 13 points and played excellent the final 15 minutes. Not only 4. You see what you want to see and are blinded by hatred. Its okay you aren't the only one.

To Cals credit. I saw some situational coaching from him the last few minutes i thought was good. You just can’t stop somebody unconscious like the Hubbard kid. But you have to foul up 3 under 15 seconds. you just have to. Great to come out with a win. That was the best State had and we survived it.

Lol we were down 13 points and played excellent the final 15 minutes. Not only 4. You see what you want to see and are blinded by hatred. Its okay you aren't the only one.
Blinded by shitty bench coaching...

Shep saved his fat ass...at least for now...

Blinded by shitty bench coaching...

Shep saved his fat ass...at least for now...
I agree Cal has sucked more often than not the past 5 years and especially this season. He did a good job in this game, so not sure your point. Sure Reed did what we needed him to do but Cal made actual changes multiple times this game. There's been plenty of games to bitch about his coaching. This isn't one of them.

The inability to enjoy a big road victory and another Quad 1 win amazes me.

We finally showed some heart. Won a game on the last possession wow. This is a huge win. We do dumb shit but man that feels amazing.
Huge win, I agree. Beat the kind of physical, grind-it-out team that gives us trouble, won a close game, and hit a (practically) buzzer beater.

Odds we play the same lineup again next game? At least Arkansas is pretty bad this year and we shouldn't get in another double digit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: gbl97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT