ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MISS ST GAME THREAD••

Laugh all you want. How did we play like ass? Please explain. We won a hard fought game. Posters were giving up in first half and at halftime. Can't even cheer Kentucky on because they hate the coach so much. It's sad, and I'm glad they are all eating crow. Like i said at halftime it's a 40 minute game.
We played like ass for that first half. No debating if. I’m just glad for the win. But theslow start can’t keep happening.

Reactions: ala_kat2
Mississippi State played over their heads, and Kentucky still won. Uneven performance, but a good win on the road. Need to smack Arky and Vandy, before it's off to Knoxville. This team can beat anyone, but lose to almost anyone. How big is that LSU game now?

• Love
Reactions: gbl97
Laugh all you want. How did we play like ass? Please explain. We won a hard fought game. Posters were giving up in first half and at halftime. Can't even cheer Kentucky on because they hate the coach so much. It's sad, and I'm glad they are all eating crow. Like i said at halftime it's a 40 minute game.
Last 12 mins they played as good as you can, minus some lapses here and there. Hubbard hit some of the most ridiculous shots I have seen in awhile, hitting 3 fallaway 3s is unreal luck. But Sheppard saved Uk, and they got a tough ass road win

And we played bad for 36 of them. Cal still has no clue on a decent rotation nor starting lineups. Glad we won, but damn that was brutal coaching. You CANNOT have Ugo in the game there the last 3 minutes. Awful. Reed put his cape on and saved everyone's asses.

Looked to me like the ball was still touching the net at point .03 seconds. Of course they are going to add enough time for them to have a chance or there would have been a riot, Refs afraid to say that was the game.

• Angry
Reactions: cathouse and blubo
Wow, just wow. Hideous at times but man, what an effort to fight back and win (despite trying to throw it away).

Gotta eat some crow on this game. Big win. Still major issues with this team but they don’t lack drama.
Crows rectum...the entire ass... [laughing]

oO5tCjY.png

Hubbard and Miss State suck ass. Bunch of football players allowed to play like ****in thugs in the name of the SEC image. This is a football conference and doesn't deserve Kentucky. It's bullshit these coaches recruit football players to beat our kids up during the regular season. This shit has me HOT right now.

We hit FTs and it was great to see Reed hit the last shot to make up for the turnover.
Reed was tremendous !!!

Last 12 mins they played as good as you can, minus some lapses here and there. Hubbard hit some of the most ridiculous shots I have seen in awhile, hitting 3 fallaway 3s is unreal luck. But Sheppard saved Uk, and they got a tough ass road win
Yeah he hit some absolute bullshit. Suck it. I love you Reed Sheppard!!

Hubbard and Miss State suck ass. Bunch of football players allowed to play like ****in thugs in the name of the SEC image. This is a football conference and doesn't deserve Kentucky. It's bullshit these coaches recruit football players to beat our kids up during the regular season. This shit has me HOT right now.
Screw em!! They tried to screw us but suck it!!

Reactions: cathouse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT