ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson family unhappy with Pelican franchise

While Ball may never be a great PG, what with his shooting.. he did have a pretty great bounce back year. I wouldn't write him off just yet. Teams are gonna make a play for him in Free Agency, as they should.

If the Knicks can't get a guy like Dame or Kawhi.. I hope they go to Ball next with a 2nd tier salary.

While Zion is playing great.. he is still far too young and has done virtually nothing for the organization, to warrant his families discontent.

Bruh, you playing great, but its your second year and there are still injury concerns. Stay in your lane. Play a few more seasons before you (or your family) demand changes.

Regardless what you think of Zion, this is very premature and especially Duke-esque.

Zion says y'all best not sleep on me.
yxnqGBq.gif

Reactions: Blueaz
AD put his time in there, hell Zion just got there and is already crying. Some tried to bash AD for leaving that horrible franchise, but think about how much time he wasted there. Zion is supposed to be the next greatest so turn it around. There's no crying on the yacht.

NO is a bad franchise, but when you are a top lottery pick you usually do have to put your time in on a bad team. AD, Booker, KAT, WCS, Wall, Boogie, and so on and so on.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
While Ball may never be a great PG, what with his shooting.. he did have a pretty great bounce back year. I wouldn't write him off just yet. Teams are gonna make a play for him in Free Agency, as they should.

If the Knicks can't get a guy like Dame or Kawhi.. I hope they go to Ball next with a 2nd tier salary.
Not sure ball an upgrade over the mediocre PG they have this year. He’s gonna give them 12 and 8 with good defense and bad shooting efficiency. That’s not much better than Elfrid Payton.

Reactions: K_TIME
Not sure ball an upgrade over the mediocre PG they have this year. He’s gonna give them 12 and 8 with good defense and bad shooting efficiency. That’s not much better than Elfrid Payton.

I'd say it's a pretty clear upgrade, and a guy who still has a good deal of potential. Ball increased all his shooting percentages over his 4 years and is now a 41/38/78 guy.. which of course, isn't going to make the top of the charts among guards. But he's come a long way, and there's no reason to think he can't keep improving. Where as Payton, my lord.. IDK if he's even going to be in the NBA in 2 years. Where Payton is now, is where Lonzo would be in 5 years if his game started to go backwards.

Haven’t seen a soul act like that on this board . The People defending him just said that he had a very good second season which he did . The guy averaged 27 and 7 .I can just about guarantee none of these negative takes would happen about him had went to Kentucky .
This is not a Puke board.

AD put his time in there, hell Zion just got there and is already crying. Some tried to bash AD for leaving that horrible franchise, but think about how much time he wasted there. Zion is supposed to be the next greatest so turn it around. There's no crying on the yacht.

NO is a bad franchise, but when you are a top lottery pick you usually do have to put your time in on a bad team. AD, Booker, KAT, WCS, Wall, Boogie, and so on and so on.

So if AD was right for leaving, why shouldn't Williamson try to force change (which is what this rant is about, he knows he's not going anywhere in a trade)

So if AD was right for leaving, why shouldn't Williamson try to force change (which is what this rant is about, he knows he's not going anywhere in a trade)
AD gave them a chance. He was there for what, 6 yrs? Zion just got there and already wants to bolt. They probably will continue their crappy ways, but you have to give them a chance and put your time in before you are demanding anything. Better players before him have had to do the exact same thing.

AD gave them a chance. He was there for what, 6 yrs? Zion just got there and already wants to bolt. They probably will continue their crappy ways, but you have to give them a chance and put your time in before you are demanding anything. Better players before him have had to do the exact same thing.
And Davis was crazy for staying for 6 years. He should have left as soon as his rookie deal was up. Same with KAT. You can’t take the money from a loser organization then cry because they’re still a loser organization.

As for Zion, he’s already going on his 3rd coach in 3 years. That’s a pretty good indicator that the organization doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: K_TIME
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT