ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman would have been a good fit for the Cats

And back to the O.P. Maybe.....UNLV has mainly played chumps and just like Skal has looked like all world against teams that didn't have a big physical post player, Zimmerman has been a rebounding machine in those similar games. He was not the leading rebounder for UNLV when they played and lost (although way closer than Kentucky) to UCLA. So, at this point a bit hard to tell about how he will perform but he certainly is not doing poorly. I think he is averaging around 9 or 10 points per game too.

Would he really take Lee's minutes? I don't think he would get near the minutes he's getting @UNLV.

We probably wouldn't have gotten Humphries, so can't determine the end result yet.

We're fine with the ones who chose not to wear blue.

Would he really take Lee's minutes? I don't think he would get near the minutes he's getting @UNLV.

We probably wouldn't have gotten Humphries, so can't determine the end result yet.

We're fine with the ones who chose not to wear blue.

He wouldn't have taken Lee minutes, and you are right he wouldn't be getting close to the PT as at UNLV

Yes he would have been a nice addition. A real difference maker IMO. He's a big skilled physical big man. He's a really good rebounder and is skilled offensively. He would be taking Poy's mins if you ask me.

Ulis
Briscoe
Murray
Skal
Zimmerman

Lee
Poythress
Mathews
Willis
Humphries (Would barley see the floor)

ADVERTISEMENT