ADVERTISEMENT

Zagoria Igiehon update

We apparently offered him, but Cal doesn't seem to be making him a priority like Powder is. We're in great with 3 or 4 better bigs. I personally don't think he's good enough for UK. He's a big powerful dude, but that's about it. Doesn't have much of an offensive game outside of dunking. His ranking dropped quite a bit over the summer. Be nice to have him as a complimentary guy to a Stewart Wiseman/Carey duo. He would never start at UK unless he improves a ton offensively. Visits UL this weekend. I bet he commits shortly after, and then we get to hear all the UL fools crow about how they beat out Cal and UK for a recruit.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I bet he commits shortly after, and then we get to hear all the UL fools crow about how they beat out Cal and UK for a recruit.
Whether he commits or not, we know Mack will do everything he friggin’ can to get him to.

We apparently offered him, but Cal doesn't seem to be making him a priority like Powder is. We're in great with 3 or 4 better bigs. I personally don't think he's good enough for UK. He's a big powerful dude, but that's about it. Doesn't have much of an offensive game outside of dunking. His ranking dropped quite a bit over the summer. Be nice to have him as a complimentary guy to a Stewart Wiseman/Carey duo. He would never start at UK unless he improves a ton offensively. Visits UL this weekend. I bet he commits shortly after, and then we get to hear all the UL fools crow about how they beat out Cal and UK for a recruit.
Based on?

Who would u want more, this guy or oscar? Both is not an option

The first one to accept the offer. I think Tshiebwe is higher ranked, but both are physical specimens. I'd be happy with either one or whichever Cal prefers.

Oscar. Igiehon is most likely headed to that other place and probably has been for awhile. They seem to come up alot when he does interviews and stories about him. But I would still take Oscar except over the big two.

Carey
Stewart
Wiseman (unless he decides soon and plays in Memphis a hated man this season)
McDaniels
Hurt
Neke?
Oscar..
Want huggy bear to get his.

Btw, what other recruits were at u6 madness thingy..8000 peeps not bad, definitely not UK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT