ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Hester from Boyle County

benmac7

Sophomore
May 25, 2011
What's the scoop is on Zach Hester? I heard Jeff Drummond on Larry Glover the other night talkng about UK, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Navy being interested in him. His Dad was my gym teacher in H.S. and is a big UK fan so that could be good. To be honest though I dont know much about the kid or the level of interest UK has in him. Anybody know of anything that I don't?

Originally posted by benmac7:
What's the scoop is on Zach Hester? I heard Jeff Drummond on Larry Glover the other night talkng about UK, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Navy being interested in him. His Dad was my gym teacher in H.S. and is a big UK fan so that could be good. To be honest though I dont know much about the kid or the level of interest UK has in him. Anybody know of anything that I don't?
roll.gif

Originally posted by Central Sports:

Originally posted by benmac7:
roll.gif
?

Originally posted by Brylee's_Dad:
USC with his buddy

Do you know anything at all about him or is this just another one of your digs at all things about UK football?

I'm also not sure what the laughing is supposed to be about, if you don't think he is a prospect, what are your reasons and why make fun of a player? There are a lot of players that aren't good enough to play for UK, but at least he has one poster that thinks he might be.

He will be good at Morehead state. I believe thats where his dad Jeff played. Im not knocking the kid at all, just not UK.

Originally posted by Central Sports:
He will be good at Morehead state. I believe thats where his dad Jeff played. Im not knocking the kid at all, just not UK.

I dont know whether this kid has SEC level talent and IMO neither do you. I do know that from the evidence of your post on this board that You do not have SEC level posting ability.

If this is true, then qualifying must not have been any problem for him.

Good luck to him if that is his choice.
This post was edited on 8/15 4:54 PM by jauk11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT