ADVERTISEMENT

Z won’t play unless an Emergency

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

I’m glad some have found my post funny. We lose tonight and the season is pretty much hanging by a thread.

We certainly need a win.

The team we have seen perform since the last 10 minutes of Georgia game has about 2 "lock" wins left on the schedule.

It is put up or shut up time.

Reactions: bbncal02
It amazes me that for some it seems impossible that we could get better in 6 weeks time. I hate losing but I like that we're in a tough league to push these young guys enough to prepare for postseason play.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I’m glad some have found my post funny. We lose tonight and the season is pretty much hanging by a thread.
Nothing funny about it at all. But the coach doesn't care about winning. Winning is secondary to him.
Like I said even if they beat UT it means nothing. They will just turn around and lose against Vandy or LSU to cancel the win out.
This is same Ole same Ole Round of 32 team.

I’m telling you right now, we are not going to have our full roster available all year. Somebody will always be hurt or sick. This is the way we roll the last few years, that way if we lose, well we weren’t at full strength.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
I mean, wouldn’t the best team in the conference rolling into your place as your team is reeling and teetering on collapse automatically constitute “emergency”? Am I fooled or is this not a game we desperately need to win?

I think I figured this out. Cal is now doing another thing the NBA does. Load management baby. This is why the Cats never have a full roster.
So Edwards is back so Big Z is sick.
What one or two players will be injured or sick once Z and Wagner get back.
He doesn't wanna play 9 or 10 players anyway. So load management equals built in excuse for losses.

Reactions: ukjenning44
I mean, wouldn’t the best team in the conference rolling into your place as your team is reeling and teetering on collapse automatically constitute “emergency”? Am I fooled or is this not a game we desperately need to win?
Technically that would be Alabama. They're not in Lexington but rather in Tuscaloosa tonight.

Cal got Z sick on purpose. If you don’t believe it you must be brain dead.

Farr Cal!

Would you not find it odd if he is sitting on bench sick? Rob was sitting on the bench sick....right?

I have 3 school aged kids. When they aren't sick I don't tell them to go to school, not do work and support their classmates. Why? Because you don't want to spread the illness. If someone is so sick they can't play in a game (that is ok), they shouldn't be on the bench. Is that a crazy thought?

Cal forgot he was on the bench anyway. How does Cal ever find his way home with a memory like that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT