ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube is down!

Feb 17, 2007
Anyone else having issues trying to access youtube? Seems like the entire website has gone down. Wonder what is ACTUALLY going on

Watching a Doc on ancient megalithic structures as we speak. Got kicked off but went right back to the video.

This is the dude that was on Joe Rogan a couple weeks ago that works with Randall Carlson. Really interesting stuff. I watched a video he did on the unfinished Egyptian obelisk. It was 1100 tons of granite. My dad and I were trying to figure out what we'd have to do today to move it from our local quarry to the Ohio river and deliver it to Owensboro.

Yep seems like it is back on again. Multiple sites went down at once someone said they wondered if this was the or else that Putin was threatening the United States with. lol

As of now, I'm able to access YouTube without any issues, but it's possible that there was a brief outage that has since been resolved. If you're still having trouble accessing the site, it might be worth checking out their social media accounts or status page to see if there are any reported issues.
Ummm...OP was in February.

patsy's crazy fake location alone should've tipped y'all off to the fact that it's a bot. I mean..."Manassas"? Really? Where is that located at exactly, somewhere south of "Nippleston", right across from "Dudeweeners"?

patsy's crazy fake location alone should've tipped y'all off to the fact that it's a bot. I mean..."Manassas"? Really? Where is that located at exactly, somewhere south of "Nippleston", right across from "Dudeweeners"?
What's the angle? There isn't a gotcha link?

Is it probing catspaw for weaknesses?

Are we compromised for clicking on this thread?

Somebody needs to get that AiChatbot poster to reply to it. Maybe we can create a sting.

What's the angle? There isn't a gotcha link?

Is it probing catspaw for weaknesses?

Are we compromised for clicking on this thread?

Somebody needs to get that AiChatbot poster to reply to it. Maybe we can create a sting.

They make a totally benign post, then later on (hours, days, weeks, months), they come back and edit the post to include spam links. That's how they try to get around being noticed by moderators.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT