ADVERTISEMENT

Your most memorable play from the UofL game....

I loved Plummer repeatedly calling for a targeting penalty early when he did not slide and was hit hard. He was the only person on the planet who thought that was targeting.

There were quite a few like that for me as well. We were laughing at the Cards begging and mugging for a flag all game, and taking cheap shots trying to get the Cats to react and get the call. The idiot WR head-butting our DB and then punching his helmet off with both hands should've got the pssy tossed, but he's looking for a flag on OUR guy? Dude's helmet is 10 yards away and you're begging the ref to give you a beneficial call?

They must have thought these were ACC refs

I get that Brohm has a job to do and it's all business in the end, but I still found myself wondering if he really wants to be there as he sees the trash he's got all around him in the players and fans.

Reactions: Hjack
Favorite plays-

Ray Davis pick em (wish he was here another year)
JJWeaver pick em
Deryk Jackson pick em
Trevin Wallace pick em
Deone Walker pick em
Barion Brown kick return
Cummings big play (wish he was here another year)
Every 3rd or 4th down and 1 stop

I watched the game last night, too. Will watch it again later this week.

I don't ever recall seeing a return to be a sure TD earlier than this one at the 20/25 yd line. The one Abney had against MSU wasn't sure till he followed up the backs of blockers pushing a couple defenders into the EZ.

There were quite a few like that for me as well. We were laughing at the Cards begging and mugging for a flag all game, and taking cheap shots trying to get the Cats to react and get the call. The idiot WR head-butting our DB and then punching his helmet off with both hands should've got the pssy tossed, but he's looking for a flag on OUR guy? Dude's helmet is 10 yards away and you're begging the ref to give you a beneficial call?

They must have thought these were ACC refs

I get that Brohm has a job to do and it's all business in the end, but I still found myself wondering if he really wants to be there as he sees the trash he's got all around him in the players and fans.
I definitely thought 0 should have been called for targeting on that play. Dude led with the crown of his helmet. He was a wild man all game.

That forth down pick up by Ray about had me tore up!! It looked like he was going to get stopped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT