ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite College basketball game

CatColumbia

Sophomore
Apr 19, 2014
Looking for some help. What is the best college basketball game for Play Station to date? I realize that they stopped making them with the PS3 console but looking for some opinions.

Reactions: TheBigBlueSpectacle
My son (8) is addicted to 2k20. He usually beats my by 50 no matter who I am or who he is. It’s like constant alley oops and threes. He’s obviously spending too much time playing that game. He was playing Madden 20 the other day and was beating his opponent 204-35.

so I would say 2k21 - most up to date.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
My son (8) is addicted to 2k20. He usually beats my by 50 no matter who I am or who he is. It’s like constant alley oops and threes. He’s obviously spending too much time playing that game. He was playing Madden 20 the other day and was beating his opponent 204-35.

so I would say 2k21 - most up to date.

Thanks but that's NBA right? I'm looking for the college version.

Isn't that like the oldest edition?

kinda.....
the most recent 2k college game is 2k8
The most recent EA college game is 2010
From a college basketball perspective these are the two most recent.

2k8 is the best game with the best gameplay and dynasty mode. Not a bad presentati

2010 has realistic broadcast style both ESPN and CBS including several familiar names. Gameplay and dynasty nowhere near as good

my vote is 2k8 even though Tubby is the coach haha. I do understand recent NBA games have limited college games but it’s few teams, no dynasty, etc

Reactions: CatColumbia
I don’t think they ever made a quality college basketball game. 2K7/2k8 probably the best but even they were mediocre imo.

Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT