ADVERTISEMENT

You were the better team tonight...

You have to play the game and see who wins but just think this will be a down year like 6-6 for KY after seeing that opening game. There looks to be some major issues.

Just don't see losing in the Swamp when KY is that undisciplined on the O line. That is your bread and butter in good years. To win I think KY would have to win in turnovers and return a kick for a TD probably. We will put a top DB on that receiver and I think your QB will have a long day with that undisciplined O line.

The VT transfer. I think Marshall can keep him mostly in check and don't see our DBs letting freshman WRs burn them too often. I also see Cox giving your QB a lot of pressure on passing plays.

If KY plays their DBs off Pearsall will have a field day.

I see what you are saying but the lack of discipline with the O line play really stood out. If you are already switching players out there it does look suspect and that new Tackle replacement for the FL game was getting beat a lot against Iowa I heard. I will say your special teams looked impressive and it looks like the LBs are good again.

My guess is due to how your defense is set up with the LBs you will probably contain ARs running better than Utah but I think you will get burned a lot by Pearsall etc with our passing game. The big thing will be whether we can line up and impose our running game on you.

eating-crow.jpg

UK had the two huge interceptions and thus won the turnover battle. Our muscues were an extra point and safety vs pick. Florida run D looked a bit tired. Florida rushed and hit hard in first half but that is draining. The veteran UK QB held steady and manufactured enough of a run game in 2nd half to turn this one around. Florida two deep needs sime rebuild but with a packed Swamp Gators will be back. Better Gators than Vols. Great win by UK for Stoops and Geiger. Hope heals fast C ROD was sure missed in first half.

We should have won by more, based on what I saw in the Utah v UF game, Florida didn’t impress me. And I knew we were plain vanilla in our game, so I was expecting maybe a 14-21 point win. But I’ll take this I guess. Our depth is better than Florida, and you saw that in the second half. Our weak OL was going up against their weak DL, and both sides had their moments. But there is more to the game than an OL or DL.

Sometimes I hate sports, people can be turds.
Thanks for the compliment, and I think once Richardson lands some of those throws you guys will be just fine.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I thought our offense was ready for prime time and it wasn't.
You guys will be fine. Richardson just had a bad night throwing the ball. Our defense is pretty damn good. Good luck the rest of the way and don’t pay attention to some of our excited fans that like rubbing it in 🤣 Go Cats!!

Reactions: CatPatrick13
I thought our offense was ready for prime time and it wasn't.
I think your offense was, along with the rest of your team. But your qb wasn’t and isn’t. If he can’t complete some passes it will be tough. But if he can y’all can be really good IMO.

Reactions: SosaUK87
I was very impressed with our LBs the second half. And give the gator guy credit for showing up after dropping bombs earlier. That's more than the stinking oranges do. Florida will be fine. They're not gonna be #1 or 2 in the east, but third is still pretty damn good. Now we heal up, get our star RB back, and use a few games to work some more kinks out, then shock the world by decking Georgia. It'll be a miraculous year if we can do that. Gotta knock off EWWTEE!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT