ADVERTISEMENT

You wanted a coach who would put KENTUCKY FIRST! You got it!

Mdnerd

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2022
I personally LOVE this hire and think it is exactly what UK needs. He’s one of us, heck the guy won a title here. He will be the anti Calipari that we all came to hate.

We hated the players first, UK last strategy of Cal. So now we get exactly what we wanted. Let’s enjoy it and see where it goes!

I mean that could be like saying

“you wanted a wife that wouldn’t cheat” when your buddy marries a 650 lb woman who can’t get out of bed.

Reactions: Snarks0
I personally LOVE this hire and think it is exactly what UK needs. He’s one of us, heck the guy won a title here. He will be the anti Calipari that we all came to hate.

We hated the players first, UK last strategy of Cal. So now we get exactly what we wanted. Let’s enjoy it and see where it goes!
It's gonna go the same way as the model T ..... left on the side of a deserted road

I mean that could be like saying

“you wanted a wife that wouldn’t cheat” when your buddy marries a 650 lb woman who can’t get out of bed.
You know there are those that adore really big women right? And if Mark Pope does in fact become our new coach it'll be really cute/fun to call him His Holiness! :D

• Haha
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT