ADVERTISEMENT

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I am thread banned too. But I'll be back sometime next week I believe.

I'm not trashing the mods...they may be great people. But the zero comms (unless you reach out to them) is odd. I've probably been an active poster of 10 or so message boards and this is the only one where the mods say nothing if they ban you. Hell I was a mod of another sports board once and when I did ban people I told them and I know the other mods did too. Just bizarre tbh.

Really dumb take...considering probably half the people who post on the political thread arent even right wingers. Do you even read the thread? You clearly don't.
You seem offended, maybe my comment was about you… I look from time to time when I need a good laugh and it is blatantly clear that there is no comparison between the amount of righties and lefties. Every argument is probably 20 Trumpers fighting the same two Dems in a continuous loop.

You seem offended, maybe my comment was about you… I look from time to time when I need a good laugh and it is blatantly clear that there is no comparison between the amount of righties and lefties. Every argument is probably 20 Trumpers fighting the same two Dems in a continuous loop.

Which is why I quit posting on there, life is too short.

Reactions: MatteoV25
To clarify some recent mod actions, several people have been given short term thread bans mostly from the political thread primarily for attacking other members and name calling. Also introducing racial topics where are off limits, and in one instance a member received a perma ban for threatening violence. I looked at the notes and here is a sampling of things that resulted in thread bans:

Trashing another member
posting F bombs
calling other members commie cowards
calling a member a mindless clown
accusing 2+ other members of supporting child abuse
callng other members "pedos"
attacking another member
racist language
attacking another member and accusing him of being "perv".
called another member a blithering idiot

Guys this kind of staff isn't allowed on here and those that do it repeatedly will risk losing their entire posting privledges. Fact is the mod team is very limited in our ability and the vast majority of posts are never read, so if you've seen this stuff before it isn't because we tolerate it just that we never see it. We try to focus the time we have on the sports boards which is our primary mission. No one wants to be on the receiving end of this stuff. We want all members to be able to express their thoughts, post meaningful content, debate the issues etc. We hope everyone shares that view, but if we continue to have to spend our time dealing with this kind of thing we may have to simply discontinue the political thread and make political subjects off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT