ADVERTISEMENT

Yes ESPN, we still hate Laetner

fire destroy GIF

Reactions: JesusCal26
I hAve a very good friend for 35 years, who isn’t really a Dukie, but he would call, in the past, and now text, everytime the game comes on. I can’t get too madd cause he has so much fun doing it…well really I do get mad, but don’t tell him 😡

Meh, Laettner was just a stupid kid under the influence of a coach who encouraged his players to be bad people. Higgins, Range, and Clark are the pieces of crap who didn't eject him after he stomped Timberlake. So it's their fault more than anyone else's, IMHO.

Reactions: Greatestalltime
Meh, Laettner was just a stupid kid under the influence of a coach who encouraged his players to be bad people. Higgins, Range, and Clark are the pieces of crap who didn't eject him after he stomped Timberlake. So it's their fault more than anyone else's, IMHO.

Timberlake should have jumped off the floor and taken Laettner down and pounded him to jelly. Then they would both have been ejected and presto, no last second shot by that turd.

That game still makes me sick, but I honestly think a technical foul was plenty punishment for what he did. He just beat us that night. I hate him as much or more as anyone, but to continue to whine that he shouldn't have been in the game is weak. We should have defended the inbounds pass and kept it from happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT