ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier peters

Peters played on special teams last night. If Peters was ready to play defensive snaps, he would be playing.

Jordan Wright is not "awful". Wright has actually had some positive games this year. But he isn't starting, so it's not easy to put big stats. Our coaches know what they are doing.
Agreed. Jordan is not awful. He's very athletic but he does have some serious strength issues. Also your point is correct. He doesn't get starter minutes so nobody should expect much stats from him.

I haven't read all of these posts and I agree Wright hasn't been impressive, but he did play well against Arkansas.

Harsh to say maybe, but the one LB that is not living up to his end of the deal is KD.

Bash away.

Josh Allen just made it look easy. He was the number one player on defense for a reason. Seems several are thinking Peters should be doing the same thing.

Trying to say he's not ready is nonsense, either he's not quite talented enough to unseat the starter or stoops is too loyal to his guys and is in a way punishing Xavier for transferring in and decommiting originally. Coaches tend to have enourmous egos and I won't rule out the latter.

This makes no sense at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT