AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
April 25, 2013

By Eric Guimaraes
WR Isaiah Ford of Jacksonville, FL was unable to attend USC's spring game but is hopeful of a visit this summer. "Something came up and my mom couldn't take me," he said, "but this summer my coach is taking me and several of my teammates to visit a bunch of colleges. I'm going to make sure South Carolina is one of them." Ford has offers from USC, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Oregon, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Florida International, Vanderbilt, Auburn, Kentucky, West Virginia Penn State and Georgia Tech among others. "I don't have any favorites but I definitely like South Carolina a lot," he said. Ford has shown interest in Clemson as well but says he has not heard from the Tigers of late. Ohio State, Virginia Tech and Louisville are other schools he would like to see. "I've been to Florida and Florida State a bunch of times but it's always good going back," Ford added. USC, Ohio State, Florida, FSU, Louisville and Virginia Tech are showing are showing the most interest according to Ford. He did not name a leader.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20130425/PSPORTS02/130429775

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT