ADVERTISEMENT

WR Coach Michael Smith Mic’d up

just what we need.. another players coach. Wen I watch Alabama practice they aren't laughing and joking with players.
wow you got a negative take from a 1 minute session? I promise you the coaches at bama show the players love from time to time.

wow you got a negative take from a 1 minute session? I promise you the coaches at bama show the players love from time to time.
It's a balance. The players want to be coached by coaches who teach them and bring out their best. The best coaches I remember were the guys who understood when to bring the tough love and when to bring the enthusiasm. Football players, unlike internet posters, tend to be tough minded, ambitious students of the game.

Reactions: Cazwheel1072
To be laughing and joking in spring evals is one thing. This time of year they’re just tryin to see what they’re working with. If he has the same demeanor goin into, say the South Carolina game, then I might be concerned. But I’m guessing the mood is pretty light all over the facility this time of year.

Reactions: RV2 and EKCAT4YRS
To be laughing and joking in spring evals is one thing. This time of year they’re just tryin to see what they’re working with. If he has the same demeanor goin into, say the South Carolina game, then I might be concerned. But I’m guessing the mood is pretty light all over the facility this time of year.
It might be light at the beginning, before they get into pads. But guys are fighting for jobs, so it won’t stay light.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT