ADVERTISEMENT

WOW

I'm pretty much numb to it all. Apathy has set it and just can't find myself getting hyped up again until CCC gets out of town. Just not worth the disappointment and getting the blood pressure up. Come to expect these games under Cal when the Cats shit the bed to teams they have no business losing to.

Kentucky’s 3 point defense has been terrible since the season started. This game was no different.
It kind of hard when they are swishing fade away 3’s with a hand in the face. It’s also hard to guard circus shots that go in with the shooters back to the goal.

Some Zone defense and dude aint running - Iso- for 5 plays straight.
Where is Tubby Smith? Atleast he could coach defense lol
Tubby run circles around CcC
You mean no final four without Pitino’s players Flubby?

Dont get me started.

Tubby could coach but not recruit
Cal can recruit but not coach

They each have 1 title at UK but the difference is Cal did it with his players not his predecessor’s.

Advantage Cal; barely.

Simple math.

Count the NCAA tourney wins over the last half decade - then divide the Quad 3 & 4 losses during the same period.

Then divide by 8.5 million per season, sprinkle with cupcakes and serve in a urinal.

He should kiss Anthony Davis' ass every single day...without him, he would be 0'fer for life.

hO7RdeG.png

Simple math.

Count the NCAA tourney wins over the last half decade - then divide the Quad 3 & 4 losses during the same period.

Then divide by 8.5 million per season, sprinkle with cupcakes and serve in a urinal.

He should kiss Anthony Davis' ass every single day...without him, he would be 0'fer for life.

hO7RdeG.png
You’re overlooking the only NBA lockout in history that forced a couple of one&dones to return to school. It took a perfect storm for him to get the only championship he will ever have .

You mean no final four without Pitino’s players Flubby?

Dont get me started.

Tubby could coach but not recruit
Cal can recruit but not coach

They each have 1 title at UK but the difference is Cal did it with his players not his predecessor’s.

Advantage Cal; barely.
no , Tubby never had a 68-38 record at any point in his UK career, never had a 9 win season, even if we had mid majors that year, it would be no more than 17 wins, probably a few of those losses too. Just because Tubby's lows were never bad like Cal's ....... advantage Tubby.

no , Tubby never had a 68-38 record at any point in his UK career, never had a 9 win season, even if we had mid majors that year, it would be no more than 17 wins, probably a few of those losses too. Just because Tubby's lows were never bad like Cal's ....... advantage Tubby.
I NEVER thought I would miss Tubby Smith,tonight I did,this team would have won this game with him coaching. Cal is destroying UK basketball one year at a time. WHY can people not see this

I NEVER thought I would miss Tubby Smith,tonight I did,this team would have won this game with him coaching. Cal is destroying UK basketball one year at a time. WHY can people not see this
Some posters seem to think that supporting UK=blindly supporting its coach.

Does that mean a parent who yells at their misbehaving child is a bad parent? What about the parent that encourages their child to continue misbehaving? I tend to think the latter makes for a bad parent, and a fan that enables a coach to treat our program the way Cal has is a bad fan.

Simple math.

hO7RdeG.png
Cal should've had at least 2 more Titles, maybe 3.

I don't understand when we play teams like this (non power 5) why not press the hell out of them. Overwhelm this type of team. It should have been an easy win for sure.
The problem with trying to press that team is they shoot very well from deep. If they are able to throw over the press you're giving them wide open bombs. We couldn't even get out in transition against them.

“I feel bad for whoever we got next," UK grad senior center Tre Mitchell said. "Short and sweet. I don’t think these dudes are going to take this lightly. You know, I think whoever we play next better come with everything they got because these dudes have something to make up for. Just simple as that"

Tre sounds pissed. Can't remember which game, but he laid into Wagner for some reason...or it appeared so. He seemed way too laid back in UNCW game. I like the quote. Hope this REALLY woke him up. He's a leader. Maybe this translates to the others. Still, gotta walk the walk if you're gonna talk it. We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT