ADVERTISEMENT

Worth the few minutes to watch this

If you notice just about all our guys are guarding the wrong shoulder of the offensive player. Been going on for years and makes me wanna run my head through a wall.

Reactions: bIhawk and TM2013
Spot on.

My goodness though, the illegal screens. The 8th and 11th point scored by Oakland came off illegal screens. Dude literally throws a shoulder block in to Reed as he's coming by when they hit the 3 to give Oakland 11. It's as responsible for the created space as the poor defense is. Im just going to stop at the 1:45 point on the 2nd watch and just assume it happened repeatedly all game.

If a regular person like me or you can see the issues with the defense, why couldn’t Cal? He just doesn’t care anymore, he has given up.
Of course he sees this. This is basic stuff that's in a Basketball Coaches for Dummies book. High school coaches know this. I know everyone here hates Cal, and he's not the best bench coach, but there is zero chance he doesn't know this stuff. Every coach in America does. I would bet every penny to my name the coaching staff has been telling this stuff to the players a thousand times throughout the year, they're just not getting it.

Cal can coach defense. It's been proven. You don't have the ability to do that without being so clueless that random idiots on TikTok know more than you.

I laughed quite a bit on this one. This guy sounds like me during a game. Yep, I have been known to be just like this when I see an idiotic play call (or lack thereof).

Same here. I pace around and yell at the TV for 75% of most games.

Last night felt different though. I just kind of accepted that this is the kind of effort we get from players coached by Cal nowadays.

Reactions: bIhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT