ADVERTISEMENT

Worst and most needless loss of my lifetime.

Herro and Quade's stats skew that number...neither play (played) in the front court who shot or rather shat 50% not 70%
PJ, Nick, and EJ are our only players who shot below 70% for the year. Nick and EJ shoot them so rarely they don’t even really have much of an effect.

the regional final is where UK dreams historically got to die! Somehow, we cannot get over that hump, even against teams that aren't as good. This loss was just shameful

PJ, Nick, and EJ are our only players who shot below 70% for the year. Nick and EJ shoot them so rarely they don’t even really have much of an effect.

So you accuse me of moving the goal posts, while you change 75 to 70% to fit your narrative. [laughing]

You can polish the free throw turd as much as you like - it will never change the fact that it's a piece of shit,
especially when it matters the most...

Auburn? Are effing kidding me? [roll]

So you accuse me of moving the goal posts, while you change 75 to 70% to fit your narrative. [laughing]

You can polish the free throw turd as much as you like - it will never change the fact that it's a piece of shit,
especially when it matters the most...

Auburn? Are effing kidding me? [roll]
I’m not really sure what I said that isn’t clear?

We shot well as a team all year.

Most of our guys were good from the line all year.

Teams are gonna have bad shooting nights, we have had great shooting teams have them.

Acting like there is some sure way to keep that from happening that the coaches are just refusing to do is idiotic.

Of course you have a proven record of being thick headed, so I don’t know why I expected anything more.

I’m not really sure what I said that isn’t clear?

We shot well as a team all year.

Most of our guys were good from the line all year.

Teams are gonna have bad shooting nights, we have had great shooting teams have them.

Acting like there is some sure way to keep that from happening that the coaches are just refusing to do is idiotic.

Of course you have a proven record of being thick headed, so I don’t know why I expected anything more.

Keep on spinning and we'll keep watching us blow it from the line every year...this team took a clear nose dive from the line in January...take your blue blockers off...

Keep on spinning and we'll keep watching us blow it from the line every year...this team took a clear nose dive from the line in January...take your blue blockers off...
You need to actually look up the stats before you make statements. We were still above 74% for conference play. Individually everyone’s numbers were pretty much the same.

You need to actually look up the stats before you make statements. We were still above 74% for conference play. Individually everyone’s numbers were pretty much the same.

And where are we at?

You're like Cal, you refuse to see a pile of shit for what it is, and instead of walking
around it, you roll around in it and embrace it like an effing birth defect... [laughing]

KLANG - another missed free throw...

And where are we at?

You're like Cal, you refuse to see a pile of shit for what it is, and instead of walking
around it, you roll around in it and embrace it like an effing birth defect... [laughing]

KLANG - another missed free throw...
You’re either an idiot or intentionally being obstinate. So yeah, see ya.

I know. We have several obvious ones who have been on here for a while, and the mods let them continue. I used to try to ignore them, but lately have become sick of their schtick.

You can't call people out for being losers. You get banned and the losers get to keep being losers.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

And both are back court players, I was actually referring to the front court, that's where we blew it...Travis I believe was 75% but dipped to 73.2...

Here's the final stats minus Quade - dropped us from 74 to 66%...

no-quade.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT